Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

My store had the 25% off clearance starting today. :p So I got the Sport Bra/Pant deal on a $40 bra, and then picked up a Pink date bra, a VS very sexy multi way, a Pink sport bra and another VS pyjama set. 

Whole thing cost $115 CND with taxes, so about $80 US? 

image.jpeg

• 4 months later...

A little OT but a page back you guys were discussing the 40% off swimsuits thing. Anyone else having the problem of literally almost everything being sold out? And the stuff that isn't sold out won't ship for at least another month :ninja: 

I've loved VS swim in the past but I went in store to try on this season's swimsuits and damn I thought they all sucked :ninja: Every swimsuit had a little something on it. Small, a little ruffle int he fabric here, or a strap here, that ruined the swimsuit. Other years past I never had this problem, was wondering if other people thought this season's swim sucked too. 

8 minutes ago, katchitup said:

A little OT but a page back you guys were discussing the 40% off swimsuits thing. Anyone else having the problem of literally almost everything being sold out? And the stuff that isn't sold out won't ship for at least another month :ninja: 

I've loved VS swim in the past but I went in store to try on this season's swimsuits and damn I thought they all sucked :ninja: Every swimsuit had a little something on it. Small, a little ruffle int he fabric here, or a strap here, that ruined the swimsuit. Other years past I never had this problem, was wondering if other people thought this season's swim sucked too. 

Stuff selling out was the main reason I decided to order right away. I actually had a different top in my cart, left it for a couple days and came back to find it sold out in like, 4 out of the 6 colours, with my size totally gone.  And the bralette that I did order is back ordered for a while.  

The VS store near me doesn't even carry swim anymore, and hasn't had any for the last month or so. :ninja: This year's swim was very....extra. Lots of ruffles or crochet, with totally awful necklaces and cuts that would lead to terrible tan lines, but there also a lot of suits I really liked. 

36 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Stuff selling out was the main reason I decided to order right away. I actually had a different top in my cart, left it for a couple days and came back to find it sold out in like, 4 out of the 6 colours, with my size totally gone.  And the bralette that I did order is back ordered for a while.  

The VS store near me doesn't even carry swim anymore, and hasn't had any for the last month or so. :ninja: This year's swim was very....extra. Lots of ruffles or crochet, with totally awful necklaces and cuts that would lead to terrible tan lines, but there also a lot of suits I really liked. 

Extra is a good word for it. Just alot of extra straps, fluffs and ruffles, things these swimsuits didn't need. There was about two simsuit tops I liked because I could look good and be able to not have weird tan lines and one looked good but had small ruffles on the lining of the cleavage which just layed kind of akward and the other one had ruffled extra fabric at the bottom of the bra that just looked like access material. It was like one little thing on each top that wrecked it for me :banghead: Definitely last season and the season before that had things I liked alot better :thumbsup: 

13 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Thanks! :chicken::woot: 

Do you know the pre-access online link for the sale? :smile:

No idea. The Angel Card is non existent in Canada, so we never get any of the bonuses and perks. :idk: I'm assuming you'll get an email if you're a card holder. 

Hit up the sale today. I wasn't crazy about a ton but will probably buy more once prices go down a bit :hehe:

Got this high neck bralette. I have a concert I'm going to in a couple weeks and figured this would be soo cute with high waisted jean shorts and a flannel :hehe:

ea41aa81b40f7ad021e9973946667f52.jpg 

Plus got a PINK black workout tank that says "Better Sore than Sorry" really low on data right now so I can't upload a pic but you get the idea :p 

I went yesterday and they had some $20 and $15 bra bins. Some of the deals weren't great, but the bins of my size were already looking dangerously low in stock(halfway through the first day :pinch:) when, so I wanted to grab some while I still could. Got a PINK Where Everywhere Multi Way, T-Shirt Demi, BBV Lounge, and Sexy Tee Push-up.  

:cry: They wouldn't accept the Angel Card from Limer. 

image.jpeg

That bralette is super cute! What concert are you seeing? 

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

That bralette is super cute! What concert are you seeing? 

I'm going to birthday bash, its a country concert festival like Faster Horses (IDK if you've heard of that)  :p I'm not huge into country but the people that are playing are pretty big for me not even liking country much I know alot of songs by them plus the tickets were free and I'm down for any concert really :laugh:

http://b93.iheart.com/features/birthday-bash-24-358/

Last year Sam Hunt was there but his concert got canceled from rain :cry:

I plan on wearing the black bralette with high waisted jean shorts, then maybe a red or black bandana tied in my hair and black cowgirl boots :hehe: 

All bras are now 19.99 or less. They must have done very poorly last quarter for them to discount the bras that much :nicole: Overall the sale is kinda meh :/
I wanted one of those zip-up sports bras. as they look very supportive, but had no luck finding one in my size---not even on VS' website :cry:

VCvvTv6.jpg

Bras: 2 - Sexy Tee, 1 - BBV Wireless Lounge, 1 - PINK Date Racerback.

2 - Phone cases (one has a built-in mirror :hehe:)

1- nail care gift set for my pal's birthday

^Nice!I like the Cheetah print :hehe: I always wait to buy any beauty until the end because it never seems to run out and gets really cheap :D

On 6/10/2016 at 8:08 PM, Limerlight said:

Katchy  that outfit you gonna wear gonna turn heads:baronfaint:

I hope so. :D:D That bralette is going to leave some weird tanlines though   :rofl: