Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Me too. I have a feeling she might do Moschino (she just added Jeremy and was wearing his stuff the other day as well as her PR peeps) and maybe even Versace. I would die.

I1410621582115462_1.jpg

As for Paris, I hope she does Givenchy and maybe something new like Balmain.

On behalf of Miss Karoline Huber, Brand Director Middle East IWC Schaffhausen and Mr Georges Kern, CEO IWC Schaffhausen, the IWC fashion dinner will be a highlight of the Dubai social calendar this October. The dinner will feature an exhibition of Peter Lindbergh's 'Timeless Portofino' photography, a fashion presentation of Hussein Bazaza's Spring/Summer 2015 collection and the unveiling of IWC's latest addition to the iconic Portofino watch family.

Renowned photographer Peter Lindbergh, supermodel Adriana Lima and Hussein Bazaza will also be the guests of honour for the special evening. Of course Buro 24/7 will be there to give you the scoop, first.

@Buro247ME on Twitter

• 2 weeks later...

FB promotion is literally one day in NYC when the catalog comes out and then a couple extra interviews before the show which airs December 9th. She doesn't need to be available for VS until the very last week of November for fittings and PR 

^ It still won't happen until the last week of October or the first week of November after the Christmas catalog comes out. Unless they are planning to do things differently this year which I highly doubt.

I think it's Adriana or Lily tbh. 

We will find out in October, I think from October 5 to October 15. Adriana deserves it so much I'm not saying this because I'm a fan of Adriana,No!! Ale deserves but Adriana more, VS didn't appreciate Alessandra.. Yes Lily and Behati are VS angels, they are beautiful, and they are working hard but please.. if Lily or Behati got it omg :D