Bellazon

WESTSIIIIIIIIDE!!! LEFT COAST!!!

k_dub

fuck california and their 3 hours of behindness

:avada:

i eagerly await the wrath of k_dub :D :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Instead you have incurred the wrath of Atoobie the Great, and his alter ego of He Who Is Sam Who Eyes Yams.

I put on you a hex from the ancient scrolls of Lord Tsako-Etsubeh of the clan of Drai-Sin.

Ecaf ypoop gib taerg a era uoy. Rehtomdnarg ruoy htiw xes evah dna fcaf ruoy etaniru Yruf fo Sgod eht yam. Ouy yortsed ot yfinu Nisiard dna, Yawnoc, Notkcolb, Siraf, Ekniets fo snalc eht yam. Taefed elbirroh fo sraey reffus Seeknay eht yam. Snus dnasuoht a fo snrub eht reffus ecaf sih dna, ffo llaf dna pu yrd sinep S'retej Kered yam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my grandmother's dead :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FUCK NEW YORK and their 3 hours of aheadness!!! :war: :beating: :clobber: Yeah, you all might get the shows first, but we get to watch sports at a decent time!!! We don't have to stay to midnight or later to see any major sporting event!!! Plus, I read about the blood gangs in NY. Not trying to say that gangs are good, but you copied L.A., no transplants from L.A. were involved!!!!

http://gangsta411.com/Bloods.htm

OS, you didn't think I was gonna LET THAT SLIDE!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

um whats this about watching sports at a decent time? :huh:

i get to watch baseball at 7pm...and any other sport doesnt matter to me :unsure:

and yeah...i could care less about the gangs in new york...seriously...i wouldnt be bragging about that shit if i were you :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like I said, I wasn't saying that gangs were good. Just making a point. Good or bad, whatever the West Coast does, we are imitated by people so FAR AWAY!!! :o Oh yeah, about the sports thing, what about if say, the Yankees, Mets, or some other east coast baseball team plays on the West Coast? Most of those games start at 10:30PM!!! :sleep:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FUCK NEW YORK and their 3 hours of aheadness!!! :war: :beating: :clobber: Yeah, you all might get the shows first, but we get to watch sports at a decent time!!! We don't have to stay to midnight or later to see any major sporting event!!! Plus, I read about the blood gangs in NY. Not trying to say that gangs are good, but you copied L.A., no transplants from L.A. were involved!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i get to watch baseball at 7pm...and any other sport doesnt matter to me :unsure:

and yeah...i could care less about the gangs in new york...seriously...i wouldnt be bragging about that shit if i were you :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like I said, I wasn't saying that gangs were good. Just making a point. Good or bad, whatever the West Coast does, we are imitated by people so FAR AWAY!!! :o Oh yeah, about the sports thing, what about if say, the Yankees, Mets, or some other east coast baseball team plays on the West Coast? Most of those games start at 10:30PM!!! :sleep:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahhh ok i got it now about the sports (Y) if they're on the weekends then it doesnt matter b/c they're on at like 4 or something. although you get to watch *all* games at a "decent" hour, when the angels play the yankees (for ex.) in the bronx, then y'all miss a good chunk of the game cause y'all at work.

and i know you werent saying gangs are good or anything like that but one could argue that y'all just suck more cause you had the gangs first so there!

i love new york...but i dont feel the need to tell people how much i love new york at every moment of the day :whistle:

why must we hate on each other? why dont we focus on the REAL problem here... everything in between new york and california :ninja:

oh yes...she went there :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahhh ok i got it now about the sports (Y) if they're on the weekends then it doesnt matter b/c they're on at like 4 or something. although you get to watch *all* games at a "decent" hour, when the angels play the yankees (for ex.) in the bronx, then y'all miss a good chunk of the game cause y'all at work.

and i know you werent saying gangs are good or anything like that but one could argue that y'all just suck more cause you had the gangs first so there!

i love new york...but i dont feel the need to tell people how much i love new york at every moment of the day :whistle:

why must we hate on each other? why dont we focus on the REAL problem here... everything in between new york and california :ninja:

oh yes...she went there :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why must we hate on each other?! :blink: Have you forgotten that you were the one THAT DISSED MY COAST?! :whistle: Somebody disses my coast, I have no choice but to DEFEND IT!!!

Remember, I started this thread to find fellow West Coasters, just like Roningrave started the east coast thread to find fellow east coasters. :yes: I do love California, but I don't feel the need to tell people how much I love Califronia at every moment of the day, either, so there you go!!! Like I said before, you dissed my coast, I HAD TO DEFEND IT!!!

As far as the gang things go, don't act like you don't have GANGS IN NEW YORK!!! I saw a HBO documentary on a New York gang called the Latin Kings. Not to mention, many of these gangs did not start off as bad things. I saw "Gangs of New York" and it seems that these gangs banded together in order to protect themselves and the neighborhoods where they lived. Unfortunately, many of these gangs started terrorizing the people and the neighborhoods they have sworn to protect.

1. i meant generally. why must we hate on each other? i'm so sick of this west coast stuff being tossed in my face all the time. great you live on the west coast. i'm so happy for you. i was not here when the east coast thread was created but ultimately it doesnt matter...we east coasters dont shove our east-coast ness in you westcoasters faces 24/7. not because we're not as good, but because it aint necessary! and yeah, you do bring up the west coast A LOT...in fact i bet 90% of your posts have something to do with the west coast!!!! you even brought it up in the baseball thread!!! :|

2. i wasnt pretending like we dont have gangs here. but since you brought up our imitating you people, i was just pointing out that your having these (maybe i should've said particular?) gangs first just shows how much suckier y'all really are :p

1. i meant generally. why must we hate on each other? i'm so sick of this west coast stuff being tossed in my face all the time. great you live on the west coast. i'm so happy for you. i was not here when the east coast thread was created but ultimately it doesnt matter...we east coasters dont shove our east-coast ness in you westcoasters faces 24/7. not because we're not as good, but because it aint necessary! and yeah, you do bring up the west coast A LOT...in fact i bet 90% of your posts have something to do with the west coast!!!! you even brought it up in the baseball thread!!! :|

2. i wasnt pretending like we dont have gangs here. but since you brought up our imitating you people, i was just pointing out that your having these (maybe i should've said particular?) gangs first just shows how much suckier y'all really are :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. We East Coasters?! Their are a lot of East Coasters here, yet u are the only one bitchin' about how I choose the represent my COAST!!! :whistle: So what I brought it up in the baseball thread. I'm proud of Bobby Jenks and Jon Garland!!! They are both from my hometown!!!

2. That the fact that we have some of these gangs first doesn't mean we suck, it y'all THAT SUCK!!! Actually, I kinda find it funny that people in a town like this have influence on people so FAR AWAY!!! If we suck so much, why are being copied?!

pip :/

This is as close as I've ever been to the left coast. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got some vacation time coming up soon?! If you do, come to CALIFORNIA!!! We got good weather here, much better than that snow in Colorado. However, if you like snow, still, COME TO CALIFORNIA!!! Lake Tahoe, Big Bear, Mammoth and Yosemite will meet your snow needs.

• 4 weeks later...

WEST coast the BEST coast *bump*

you really wanna use blue and red? :p

Thats why I did blue and red :D

though no one would notice :ninja:

Neo noticed, so did I. We all know RED AND BLUE can lead to dire conseqences in L.A. AND SAN DIEGO!!! :war: