Bellazon

General Discussion

Prettyphile

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I combined a set of social media "wings" videos  to conserve space in this thread and make it easier for you all :flower:

Featuring: Doechii, Amelia Gray, Sora Choi, Grace Elizabeth, Devyn Garcia, Paloma Elsesser and Julia Fox

It is a crime, this is not the VS I like :rolingpin:

^ Yeah based on videos on social media it looked like they showed clips from the Amazon show at the even,t and there weren't many actual performances nor did any of the models did much but mingled and posed for photos. Again, so much potential in the concept but the execution seem subpar :/

I can't believe it's 2023 and we're back talking about VS and also Adriana is in it, this feels like a fever dream, I've been now following this shitshow for literally more than half of my life :rofl: Also my gal is still THAT bitch, looking like a snack at 42 and with a 1 year old kid!? I just wish they could have gotten Gisele as well, I got al giddy once I saw her in the new Icons campaign. 

I don't have Prime and will not be paying for it for this thing, I hope someone uploads it somewhere else 

32 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I don't have Prime and will not be paying for it for this thing, I hope someone uploads it somewhere else 

Don’t worry, I got you👍🏻 If no one else post it, I will try to capture it.

_________

A preview of the potential shitshow coming our way on September 26th (video)…