Bellazon

MOVIE QUOTES

Guest Lullaby

Benjamin: For god's sake, Mrs. Robinson. Here we are. You got me into your house. You give me a drink. You... put on music. Now you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours.

Mrs. Robinson: So?

Benjamin: Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me.

Mrs. Robinson: [laughs] Huh?

Benjamin: Aren't you?

oh, what a classic

Maleficent: Oh come now Prince Phillip. Why so melancholy? A wondrous future lies before you - you, the destined hero of a charming fairy tale come true. Behold - King Stefan's castle. And in yonder topmost tower, dreaming of her true love, the Princess Aurora. But see the gracious whim of fate - why, 'tis the self-same peasant maid, who won the heart of our noble prince but yesterday. She is indeed, most wondrous fair. Gold of sunshine in her hair, lips that shame the red red rose. In ageless sleep, she finds repose. The years roll by, but a hundred years to a steadfast heart, are but a day. And now, the gates of a dungeon part, and our prince is free to go his way. Off he rides, on his noble steed, a valiant figure, straight and tall! To wake his love with "loves' first kiss"! And prove that "true love" conquers all! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Dark Helmet: Careful you idiot! I said across her nose, not up it!

Laser Gunner: Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!

Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?

Major Asshole: I did sir. He's my cousin.

Dark Helmet: Who is he?

Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole sir.

Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?

Colonel Sandurz: That is his name sir. Asshole, Major Asshole!

Dark Helmet: And his cousin?

Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole too sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip Asshole!

Dark Helmet: How many asholes do we have on this ship, anyway?

[Entire bridge crew stands up and raises a hand]

Entire Bridge Crew: Yo!

Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes!

(spaceballs)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's a few

Die Hard

John McClane - Crawling through the Air Duct

"Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs"

Cop Out

Paul Hodges: Why did you smack me?

Jimmy Monroe: I was in the moment and the moment said smack ya

Young Guns

William H. Bonney: Hey, Peppin. I see you got Charley Crawford down there with you.

Peppin: Yeah, that's right, Bonney. We got a whole -

[bonney goes to the window and shoots Charley Crawford]

William H. Bonney: Hey, Peppin. Charley Crawford's not with you anymore

Gladiator

Maximus: At my signal, unleash hell

The Shootist

John Wayne "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted"

The Park Is mine

Valery: You were in the Marines?

Mitch: No. US Army.

Valery: So, what did you do in the army?

Mitch: Sneak into places, blow shit up, and kill people.

K-9

Dooley: Alright, let's get one thing straight: The woman is mine! Now we're both members of the animal kingdom. You know that and I know that. And we both know that this thing is really primal. So if you think you're such a badass you just try that one more time and you're gonna end up in a pet cemetary! You remember the movie Old Yeller? You remember when they shot him in the end? I didn't cry! Now come on!

• 2 months later...
for LMS:

Dracula: Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?

THAT QOUTE MAKES ME *SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* ITS THE BEST ONE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRAGICALLY ROMANTIC

a classic movie for Cop:

Heathcliff: If he loved you with all the power of his soul for a whole lifetime, he couldn't love you as much as I do in a single day. (Wuthering Heights)

Love it. One of my all time favorite movies!

FOR SWEET_LU

Blondie: You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. We cut down my percentage - uh, cigar? - liable to interfere with my aim.

Tuco: But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco. Nothing!

[Chuckles, bites cigar]

Der Sjunde Inseglet

Antonius Block: Who are you?

Death: I am Death.

Antonius Block: Have you come for me?

Death: I have long walked by your side.

Antonius Block: So I have noticed.

Death: Are you ready?

Antonius Block: My body is ready, but I am not.

J?ns: Our crusade was such madness that only a real idealist could have thought it up.

Antonius Block: Faith is a torment. It is like loving someone who is out there in the darkness but never appears, no matter how loudly you call.

Antonius Block: We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god. Is it so terribly inconceivable to comprehend God with one's senses? Why does he hide in a cloud of half-promises and unseen miracles? How can we believe in the faithful when we lack faith? What will happen to us who want to believe, but can not? What about those who neither want to nor can believe? Why can't I kill God in me? Why does He live on in me in a humiliating way - despite my wanting to evict Him from my heart? Why is He, despite all, a mocking reality I can't be rid of? I want knowledge! Not faith, not assumptions, but knowledge. I want God to stretch out His hand, uncover His face and speak to me.

Death: But He remains silent.

Antonius Block: I call out to Him in the darkness. But it's as if no one was there.

Death: Perhaps there isn't anyone.

Antonius Block: Then life is a preposterous horror. No man can live faced with Death, knowing everything's nothingness.

Death: Most people think neither of death nor nothingness.

Antonius Block: But one day you stand at the edge of life and face darkness.

Death: That day.

Antonius Block: I understand what you mean.

J?ns: Love is the blackest of all plagues... if one could die of it, there would be some pleasure in love, but you don't die of it.

Just love the black humour in this movie :clap: :clap: :heythere::heart: