Bellazon

Equality and stuff...

Headhuntaz

Guy talk? What exactly do guys talk about?

Sports? Check! We have a sports sub-forum.

Movies? Check! We have a movies sub-forum

Women? Check! We have pretty much 80% of BZ for that. :D

Technology, video games and gadgets? Check! A sub-forum for all of those things already exists...

Exactly what would be left to discuss on guy talk? :idk:

You can wear them 6 six times, 6 different ways :ninja:

the proper way, backwards, inside out, backwards inside-out... what are the other 2 ways? :|

:rofl: :rofl:

You make my hands dirty again.

OK, when pinky said 6, she meant 6. Have you heard of "side effect" ??? :rofl: Only the first 2 ways will give you the pleasure of a true underwear, the rest might be tight in one side but thats ok :rofl: . But now that you've mentioned the backwards way you will have 12 different ways. With 1 underwear you can use the whole week, weeee..... :ninja:

The side effect? As in only wear one side? but how does it stay up? :blink:

:rofl: NOOO .............. :rofl: ........... HAHAHAHAHAA...... :rofl: Pinky explained it, the band sides. :rofl:

We aren't that superficial? :blink: Fine, let us philosophize about how what kind of steak we like.

I like the beef-ish kind, a la steak :yes: Your turn :ninja:

HAHHAHAHA the beef-ish steak ?? Next r you gonna tell me you like to eat pig-ish pork ??!!!

And Adriana has a peanut ??? :|

^ we can always see what a "guy talk" could lead to.......................................................... :|

nowhere. :|

Try to eat a bike - you'll find out that what's heavy stays heavy in your stomach.

:confused:

I have :| ok maybe I'm lying there but heavy? I have no problem with it :p

:rofl: NOOO .............. :rofl: ........... HAHAHAHAHAA...... :rofl: Pinky explained it, the band sides. :rofl:

the band whatty? :blink: Please be considerate. The mentally-challenged require diagrams...drawn in crayon if possible...and with some purple paint if you could :yes: I suppose a bit of glitter would be nice as well :flower:

HAHHAHAHA the beef-ish steak ?? Next r you gonna tell me you like to eat pig-ish pork ??!!!

And Adriana has a peanut ??? :|

^ we can always see what a "guy talk" could lead to.......................................................... :|

nowhere. :|

:rofl: I was merely making the same point with my beef-ish steak comment...there's not really much to talk about with guys *moisturises*

and your piggish pork comment remind me of a Simpsons quote.

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Ham?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.

Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and what's this about Adriana and peanuts? :| :atoobie: