3. Monica Bellucci & Laetitia Casta

4. Angelina Jolie

5. Almudena Fernandez

6. Inguna Butane

7. Doutzen Kroes

8. Jessica Alba

9. Penelope Cruz

10. Bianca Balti

I would have counted Monica as an model,cause she was modelling when she was younger, but... Angelina, Jessica Alba and Penelope Cruz... <_< You can add 4 more models to your list or I'll just count the votes for the models,ok? :)

Um... this is Official Top 10, doesn't say anything about models only. If it is models only, you need to change the thread name. My Top 10 isn't limited to models. So I think actresses should be included as well.

I'm glad about the list too..:) I did never think that Tiiu and Inguna will be that far up on the list! I do miss Gemma and Anja here though... :(

Sorry some of you can't see Stammy...I can't understand why,but I'll make a new one for her, she deserves it :)

moiselles, I didn't want to sound mean...It's just easier to be limited to models cause for me it's better not to mix things up... And it is said in the description in the beginning that it's about models :)

I hope so much that more people will post next time, the more posters,the better for the list...so it can be closer to the truth :) can't wait to make the next one!