Bellazon

Guti
Thumbnail

Nicole

:) I do not believe ... :cry: only that I lacked: first, my favorite defender (RC), then the coach (VdB), now midfielder (G), I'm afraid that if things continue as follows RAUL wakes up, and then my heart just would not stand this :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Arancha with the kids @ Madrid Masters (the guy with the long hair is supposedly Arancha's new man)

post-6862-0-1446082692-6261_thumb.jpg post-6862-0-1446082692-67575_thumb.jpg th_fe437580204855.gif/monthly_05_2010/post-6862-0-1446082692-69514_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3692389" alt="post-6862-0-1446082692-69514_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="73.36">

post-6862-0-1446082692-72196_thumb.jpg th_80d2c580204901.gif/monthly_05_2010/post-6862-0-1446082692-73735_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3692391" alt="post-6862-0-1446082692-73735_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="66.67"> post-6862-0-1446082692-75658_thumb.jpg

I do not remember whether this was a reference ...

Very interesting video about Guti, everything is clear even if you do not know Spanish :)

Robinson Report : All about Guti: CANAL + - 01/28/2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh3E1SxKfAw...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMSRaHkKToE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDMcqsizzLc&NR=1

• 2 weeks later...
I read somewhere that he will stay at Madrid till his contract runs out next year and that he turned down the offer to join Blackburn (if I remember correctly)

So that means a bit more of Guti in the white shirt then? ;)

yes he said that in press conference ..he likes to stay and will wait for morinho for his final decision ,which means few days ..

he did brilliant this season ,so he deserves to stay ..

Guti was always better than most people wanted to admit. Sadly he is/was so incontanst (?) that he never really managed to show his true worth.

And with the likes of Zidane in the midfield it was hard to shine anyway. Would hate to see him leave, though.

• 2 weeks later...
I read somewhere that he will stay at Madrid till his contract runs out next year and that he turned down the offer to join Blackburn (if I remember correctly)

So that means a bit more of Guti in the white shirt then? ;)

yes he said that in press conference ..he likes to stay and will wait for morinho for his final decision ,which means few days ..

he did brilliant this season ,so he deserves to stay ..

Jose Mourinho said that Guti cant play beacause '' if a player says 1 month ago that he has played his last game for Madrid and comes later and says that his mind is changed and wants to play so that wont work'' hate himm for that comment :evil:

Jose Mourinho said that Guti cant play beacause '' if a player says 1 month ago that he has played his last game for Madrid and comes later and says that his mind is changed and wants to play so that wont work'' hate himm for that comment :evil:

I think it's all Guti's fault, he questioned his loyaltiy for RM. I don't know whether he said it for attention or for the club to beg him to stay but in the midfield there are 6-7 players fighting for a XI place all the time and if one shows disinterest/lack of ambition within the club. Then he should be ruled out of the fight and let the other 6-7 players who are hungry for it battle it out :Angel: