Bellazon

Guti
Thumbnail

Nicole

aww this's so sweet :wub:

thnk u thnk u thnk u for the video

he is so luvly..too bad his holiday gonna end up after couple days but i'm glad he'll come back to us (Beşiktaş)

Awwwww u r in Turkey? That's cool~~~~~~I heard that Inonu stadium is really wonderful.....

its really prefect that you can watch his game

it's epic!!!

i'm a carzy Beşiktaş fan..İnönü is wonderful because of it's location(near the Bosphorus) and our wonderful fans ÇARŞI.Just becouse of that we got so many thanks from Uefa,refrees,rivals..it was ranked 4th at the best stadiums from the Times.and writen if u go to İstanbul u must see a game at İnönü by New York Times.

also İndependent wrote watching a match at İnönü is a footbal necessity..etc etc.

but it's old and at the end of the season they gonna tear down it cuz we need a modern stadium

bjkinonustadyumu.jpg

dolmabahe.jpg

innj.png

7406214272.jpg

plus our fans has the world record 132 Decibel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyrug3zTxro...feature=related

i must say we are the best ;)

ert5.jpg

nesizinizulan.jpg

32101429.jpg

78804081.jpg

errt.jpg

81758355.jpg

some pics from today's training

on the first 2 pics the guy with long hair is Beşiktaş's defender Ersan Gülüm.He is a Turikish player but born and raised in Melbourne ,Australia

he is Guti's best mate in the team

they are 'realy close' as u can see *cough*cough*on the field -off the field

Even Guti introduced Ersan with one of Noella's girlfriends, a Spanish model called Irene and now they are dating

but i belive this is (both girls) just a cover up for their secret relationship..LOL..

yep Ersan and Guti make a wonderfull couple :D and i luv them

Even Guti introduced Ersan with one of Noella's girlfriends, a Spanish model called Irene and now they are dating

but i belive this is (both girls) just a cover up for their secret relationship..LOL..

yep Ersan and Guti make a wonderfull couple :D and i luv them

O(�ˆ�_�ˆ�)O~~~Although I believe Redondo X Guti is a really couple[okay okay I dont know what I am talking about!!] but this couple seems very lovely~ So our Mr.Beauty find a new good boyfriend?jajajajaja....

Ersan is only 23? I think he looks little bit older than that~ well age is not the problem XDDDDDDDDD

http://laroja.uueasy.com/read-htm-tid-513.html

�†‘

interview download address

I'm not sure if it need to register and reply first...

(if you cant see the download address send me a message I will give you)

BTW I think Noelia is cute~

AND...................Maybe Ersan can teach Guti how to speak English[his english is really really really.................] although love can bridging over different language ~~~~~~~~~~

LOL @KIDLOLI thanx for the pic but i don't like Erhan in that pic i mean he is not Ersan but Guti is so cute ,like a princess :D

you're watching İlhan..pardon me ,are u Turkish? do u know İlhan? from where?

i luv İlhan.we(BJK fans) still miss him on the field

@KIDLOLI

Guti says he speaks Spanish and English with his team mates..well there aren't so much players who speak Spanish in our team..i mean at least not the Turkish players(except Nihat)

so i'm sure they're speaking English with Ersan

they are hanging out together at nightouts

yeah yeah yeah 2002 was perfect for Turkish National team and İlhan was my favourite,absolutely gourgeus

i'm glad u liked it too.

he had to give up on football becouse of his injuries and also had an accident in Germany.

so he joined to 'Dancing on ice' show on tv(which he won the competition) and realized he likes it very much

now he is working with his partner from the show and wants to compete at 2012 olimpycs

so u're watching Beşiktaş's matchs becouse of Guti?

it's so nice to have new sepctators from everywhere in the world :)

i hope we win a throphy this year and Guti sings at the celebration ;)