Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan

Jennka

1st-I really have no idea who these ladies are. I'm voting for Jenna. I think she's better looking than the other girl. Carol looks like this lady that was once on America's Next Top Model. Overall, they're just ok.

2nd-I'm voting for Andi. Don't really know the other girl and she's kind of scary looking to me. I can see her ribs!! AH!!! Andi looks like this lady on SYTYCD.

Adding:

Lacey Schwimmer

added ;)

Jenna & Jessica

...and about:

The only one I knew was Omahyra :laugh: but trust me my dear Egle, there will be girls you didn´t even dream about :o (I mean, it´s even hard to find their pics on net :laugh: ) ;)

If we can add not so famous girls, i want to add my real favourite black girl Lauryn Hill (solist of former Fugees band), an abosuletely stunning and talented girl. She is really nice at both singing and rapping, but has not raised what she deserved. And yeah her pictures are hard to find on net, too.

Lauryn Hill is not so famous? lmao she is a legend

C'mon now, are you serious????

Yes, she is a legend(and tops lots of so called divas), but that doesn't make her so famous.

i.e.: I bet more people know Cassie(this name can be replaced with Rihanna, Jamelia, etc. etc.), than they do Lauryn. You can search for their pics and see that Cassie has way more pics on net, even if she is really new on the biz.

fact: Lautyn Hill is waaayyyyy better singer, and looks better(not just at her prime, but right now also) than the girls I mentioned.

Lauryn Hill should have been something like Madonna, that her name should sound common, even if you can't name a single song of her. But on the real, people who know her songs, 'don't know her name'(something that I really respect about her, but that shouldn't have been so).

I think that over 90% of people that didn't listen to english music before 98, don't know her, or at least don't know her well.

- Still want to LYAO at her being 'not so famous'?

Check her thread in BZ. It has ONLY 5 replies! :wave:

The topic was started on Dec 4 2006, last post Jan 19 2007. No one, except the one that started the topic didn't post any pics of her!

If you think that she is a legend, than be my guest.

But if you think that this is the level of fame that she deserves, than let me repeat: Are You Serious????

Well I'm back

:p :p HeHeHeHeHe, anyway I can rhyme faster :blueeyedbaby: Thats what I'm about :blueeyedbaby:

:weightlift: I hope no1 dares me on this one :weightlift:

rhyme faster? Disaster :laugh: :D :D

what made you dare to rhyme faster/

didn't you know the next step may be a dissaster/

if anyone doubts, who's the ceremony master/

I'll let it be known, eNe is the answer/

so never step to me, I can become a monster/

I can reach to the top, without acting like a hustler/

and if you have any hopes in this game we play/

you know this ain't runnin', I'll win anyway/

but we are peoples, so I feel sorry for what I say/

but I free up my mind at any given time a day/

well, I want to work it out, so i' ll do something HEY/

maybe we shall have a dinner on sunday/

nah, thats impossible, i need to find a new way/

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, (LIGHT BULB)

i want to add a girl if I may/

Adding J-E-N-N-K-A/

:o WHAT?! :o

P.S.: I don't think I said something wrong, but if you think so,...

... you know, :flower: I'M SORRY :flower:

... :mellow: hoping we are still cool :mellow:

:laugh: :flower: love this :D :D

you added ME? That´s funny

but still simply stunning :D

oh, it´s cool, I love this :) I´m no rapper though, but I can write you a poem :laugh: You like poems?? :flower: :)

and don´t feel sorry, just because I´m runnin´ doesn´t mean you have to stay but say, say it anyway, I´m faster, even faster than disaster :laugh:

Glad you liked it :) Glad More that we are still cool :laugh:

And your poems are welcome :flower: I like 'em :blush: I used to write some also :whistle:

Oh, and your Last Line is a pure CLASSIC :laugh: . You should take a trademark to it :p

'Just bacause I'm runnin' you don't have to stay/ but say/ say it anyway/ I'm faster/ even faster/ than dissaster/'==>Jennka

:flower: Loved this one :flower:

Nemeside Posted Yesterday, 04:21 PM

QUOTE(mesmel @ Jun 15 2007, 09:47 AM) *

ahaha why not jennka? smily new one.gif

b/c i think a few more than we have had, am i right?

that´s my girl - always right :D there are still 50 rounds left :o :blush:

btw, Lauryn is added...and yeah, she IS legend, she is famous even here in Slovakia, but you´re right about she deserves much more "net" publicity! maybe it´s caused by not hearing about her in a recent time much :idk: cassie and co. are commercial singers followed by crouds of teens :)

ene - I´m soo glad you liked it :laugh: :flower:

This one´s just for you

look around and tell me

how do you do? :D

Oh, how do you feel

about what´s your dream

and what is real..?

oh, tell me, tell how you feel

to dream, or to live in real

life?? :D

:blush: :flower:

btw, Lauryn is added...and yeah, she IS legend, she is famous even here in Slovakia, but you´re right about she deserves much more "net" publicity! maybe it´s caused by not hearing about her in a recent time much :idk: cassie and co. are commercial singers followed by crouds of teens :)

ene - I´m soo glad you liked it :laugh: :flower:

This one´s just for you

look around and tell me

how do you do? :D

Oh, how do you feel

about what´s your dream

and what is real..?

oh, tell me, tell how you feel

to dream, or to live in real

life?? :D

:blush: :flower:

I think this way:

Diferrence between being FAMOUS and LEGEND, is the difference between QUANTITY and QUALITY

1- I think, about Lauryn Hill me, you and Neme have all the same thoughts, but when we express ourselves, we say the same thing in different ways. But trust me on this one, about a year ago, I searched her pics on web(google, yahoo & msn), and I found total of only 7 differrent pics of her except some vid caps. Nowdays there are a bit more, but nowhere close near how much it should be. And maybe she is famous everywhere, but what I was trying to say was that she is famous only if you listen to her music, while the name of way more talentless annoying singers, appear on your screen everyday, even if they put nothing at the time. To make it even more clear, I don't know who is her boyfriend, or is she married, or didn't see her name in any scandals, and (sad but true) this stuff makes you famous. I'll just say that I now a handful of peoples that know her name(SAD), and 0 people that know her and don't respect her(this is why she is a Legend), and I'm glad that you and Nemeside think so. Now I leave it alone. If anyone thinks otherwise, than Lets agree to disagree, cuz I already typed a LOT. :)

2- Hey, I used that on my siggy, if there is any problem, I'll remove it OK? :flower:

Last, but not least:

3- Your poem was lovely

Maybe I will reply to it, but even if so it will be later, cuz these days I'm just too busy.

And this has to do with no one and nothing about BZ, but I just feel like saying it:

- Today I am DAMN happy, after a long while :hell yea!: