Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

Not as strong as in the USA, for example :no: Of course, Chinese, Thai or japanese ppl live here, so do other ethnics, but the "main" face you see on the street is the typical "white" girl. (hope nothing here sounds racistic :ninja: )

But they had Enyerlina as you can see in my first posts :flower: And Milla has a few asian features.

oh please, you didn't say anything rasistic at all

and you still are afraid to be rasist, i don't like all this bubble about rasism, i mean when you say something just like that and 'rasism! rasism!' it's ridiculous, i don't hink there is till rasism or really not much, all this thing is just made up in very dramatic thing

it was compeletely off topic, i'm sorry, suppose i like sometimes to talk with myself

yeah, but as a german person you still have to be careful :flower: but thanks anyways :hug:

Not as strong as in the USA, for example :no: Of course, Chinese, Thai or japanese ppl live here, so do other ethnics, but the "main" face you see on the street is the typical "white" girl. (hope nothing here sounds racistic :ninja: )

But they had Enyerlina as you can see in my first posts :flower: And Milla has a few asian features.

oh please, you didn't say anything rasistic at all

and you still are afraid to be rasist, i don't like all this bubble about rasism, i mean when you say something just like that and 'rasism! rasism!' it's ridiculous, i don't hink there is till rasism or really not much, all this thing is just made up in very dramatic thing

it was compeletely off topic, i'm sorry, suppose i like sometimes to talk with myself

yeah, but as a german person you still have to be careful :flower: but thanks anyways :hug:

really? what's wrong there? if it's for all that historical-political thing, i'll defend you everytime i hear it, it's ridiculous, it's not fair to judge people according other people

oh and the one rasistic thing i heard in recent time was that Big brother thing, ugly story :yuckky:

but for me it sounds like Angelina, don't you think so?

yep it is spoken like that

really? what's wrong there? if it's for all that historical-political thing, i'll defend you everytime i hear it, it's ridiculous, it's not fair to judge people according other people

oh and the one rasistic thing i heard in recent time was that Big brother thing, ugly story :yuckky:

it's just that many ppl think of German ppl as racists. That's why a "normal robbery" on a black person is always called a huge racism deal even if it's not... weird cause i heard that it's much more worse in America :/

But i'm glad that a few ppl don't think so anymore... though I heard on the net from a girl in our age who asked: "What? Isn't Hitler the hero in Germany anymore?" :/

but for me it sounds like Angelina, don't you think so?

yep it is spoken like that

it's just that many ppl think of German ppl as racists. That's why a "normal robbery" on a black person is always called a huge racism deal even if it's not... weird cause i heard that it's much more worse in America :/

But i'm glad that a few ppl don't think so anymore... though I heard on the net from a girl in our age who asked: "What? Isn't Hitler the hero in Germany anymore?" :/

I got into an argument once on IMDb with someone who thought that Heidi is a Nazi, just because she is German. But it seems to me in the US more people think of Germany as being an instigator of wars than being full of racists. You should have seen how I was attacked - by Americans - in that IMDb thread after I pointed out that the US has started more wars in the last 50 years than any other country.

But, I think that racism is a much bigger problem in the US. Go to IMDb now or a bunch of American celebrity blogs and see what they think of Heidi Klum marrying Seal. It's sickening.

I got into an argument once on IMDb with someone who thought that Heidi is a Nazi, just because she is German
it killed me.it would be very funny if it wasn't so sad
But, I think that racism is a much bigger problem in the US. Go to IMDb now or a bunch of American celebrity blogs and see what they think of Heidi Klum marrying Seal. It's sickening.

it makes me angree very much. Seal is a good person it's so unfair people judge him according look :( you know he had a concert here and all press was writing what down-to-earth Seal is, not like other musician and so polite and modest, in general very good man.

personally i like germans really they are good persons, i didn't meet anyone who i don't like , just look at Suzi how could you don't love her?

and that my friend, she is awsome german too, she is mixed zimbabwian but she didn't suffer rasism or something, of course no, cos she is very good person, so people don't say anything bad for her.

and for example i don't like Enyerlna but not that she is mixed but cos i don't like her personality and her look, so i don't count it as a rasism.

i don't care about it, it everything depends on personality, if it's freindly i could communicate and with green

I have yet to meet a German person that actually lived up to the stereotypes.

and for example i don't like Enyerlna but not that she is mixed but cos i don't like her personality and her look, so i don't count it as a rasism.

i don't care about it, it everything depends on personality, if it's freindly i could communicate and with green

I'm glad Enyerlina was booted off the show. She tried to cheat and lie her way out of it.

:rofl:

don't worry it's just simple lack of brain.

at our age? how old are you?

some people from rich countries are so silly, one time i heard one british girl said: 'Belgium? huh? where it is?'

lol

yeah.... 17 since two weeks :hehe:

Yeah... it's rather sad than funny.

I got into an argument once on IMDb with someone who thought that Heidi is a Nazi, just because she is German. But it seems to me in the US more people think of Germany as being an instigator of wars than being full of racists. You should have seen how I was attacked - by Americans - in that IMDb thread after I pointed out that the US has started more wars in the last 50 years than any other country.

Gawd, i wouldn't have thought of that :no: That is really really sad :no: And you are right... I'm glad you think that way and see the truth there. Although the history of Germany is really bad as well, I would never deny it.

:blink: REALLY?

Woah, how sick is that? :no: Especially b/c they are so cute together! but anyways, any other "mixed" pairing would be attacked I guess. Sad.

personally i like germans really they are good persons, i didn't meet anyone who i don't like , just look at Suzi how could you don't love her?

and that my friend, she is awsome german too, she is mixed zimbabwian but she didn't suffer rasism or something, of course no, cos she is very good person, so people don't say anything bad for her.

:hug: Thank you so much :blush:

And you are so right about the last sentence (Y)

I have yet to meet a German person that actually lived up to the stereotypes.

I'm glad Enyerlina was booted off the show. She tried to cheat and lie her way out of it.

Yeah, I'm glad as well... She was trying too hard.

but i like to be in such kind of discussions, i think i'm free here to talk about what i want. but you are already i guess 5th person who says that i shouldn't talk about one thing or another thing, i don't get it - why if i want to talk about that or that.

i never say people about what they should talk in one or other thread, but they always say it to me lol

Lets not get in to who is more racist please because then that will start an argument. And I hope that we all know that racism is horrible in any country.

No argument here. :flower:

I was simply agreeing with her:

:hug:

So, who's getting kicked off tonight?

:hug:

Well... I hope Milla will get kicked, cause I don't like her that much, and if she isn't and Denise will be kicked I have to have "Egle is always right" in my sig :| :rofl:

But maybe I cannot see it :cry: My parents are here and maybe they want to enter the living room where the tv is :(

If there is any kind of walking involved, it has to be Anja who gets the boot. I have to avert my eyes when she's on the runway. I was surprised she made it through the last episode. Heidi: "What are you practicing all the time?" Bruce: "Das war absolut scheisse!" I guess Peyman has a thing for her though.