Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

you germans are discriminators of brunettes :cry:

No we are not. Heidi Klum won a casting show in Germany in 1992, when she was still a brunette. She became a blonde when she moved to New York. Apparently the Americans don't want to see brunettes from Germany... :(

And I'm for.... Alla :D

I'm not happy to know the final 3 either. I don't want mandy to win, I want ANNI! But I'm not sure about that anyways, b/c in the next episode they'll have to work at fashion shows :)

ok Alla

but i don't think Alla will be out next week, i think after make over she looks better

Because of your behaviour or because of your looks? :ninja: :laugh:

:rofl: Nothing... Maybe behavious, it's just... fun I hope :D

what does it mean?

Ferret :flower:

And I'm for.... Alla :D

I'm not happy to know the final 3 either. I don't want mandy to win, I want ANNI! But I'm not sure about that anyways, b/c in the next episode they'll have to work at fashion shows :)

ok Alla

but i don't think Alla will be out next week, i think after make over she looks better

I don't think so :ninja:

thanks Suzi for info

btw now i migrated to Team Hana cos it's so not interesting to support somebody you alreday know she won't make it, what a sense?

i didn't like what Paymen said about Hana in the previous episode, that's not right, he really isn't fan of Hana, but his vote is important cos he is a judge

Jep, Mandy is 0:12, Hana about 1:17 and Barbara is the girl around 1:33 ;)

I'm so sad that Janina is out. I've loved her ears^^ She is such a cute girl.

And by the way... Poeple can't compare all Germans with Hitler. I'm really not proud of what he has done, but he has done it and nobody can change history... And I am born here, a thing I can't change too.