rouge red

So....

This episode was fun :rofl: bald girls :yes:

Two girls were dismissed:

Enyerlina

and

Antje.

Egle, I guess we both were wrong :whistle:

Good were Tonia, Anni and Hana, I liked Anja as well... But Milla wasn't good, and Alla was almost dismissed too

next episode already?!

actually i'm quite surprised that Enyerlina was dissmissed i mean it's obvious she is not gonna win it but she tried...

those were most unfave. can't wait to see Anni

so bad you have to wait to see episode

lol i wrote you have to wait, yeah wait youuuuuuuuuu haha

but why 2? i'm quite surprised

and Lena was in this episode right? how did she look?

and Aneta yeah she really tries too hard to like a la Adriana, she looks cheap, she needs to show herself in other way, everybody likes Mandy but i can't stand her teeth

new bet: I am for Denise now

lol i wrote you have to wait, yeah wait youuuuuuuuuu haha

but why 2? i'm quite surprised

and Lena was in this episode right? how did she look?

and Aneta yeah she really tries too hard to like a la Adriana, she looks cheap, she needs to show herself in other way, everybody likes Mandy but i can't stand her teeth

new bet: I am for Denise now

:rofl:

yeah, I was surprised myself as well, but as I said - although Enyerlina has a pretty pic it was alright that she had to go. She dismissed herself with doing her make-up after the time was over (=unfair) and they said she isn't versatile enough :idk:

I haven't seen the first 7 minutes, maybe Lena was in those :idk: B/c i haven't seen her :cry: Sorry.

Yeah... and I'm not such a big fan of Mandy either, too bad she'll make it (or at least be in the top3, I'm almost sure... She's blonde :rofl: )

Alright, you are for Denise, I'm going for.... Milla again :p I wasn't too bad with my bet :rofl:

Not as strong as in the USA, for example :no: Of course, Chinese, Thai or japanese ppl live here, so do other ethnics, but the "main" face you see on the street is the typical "white" girl. (hope nothing here sounds racistic :ninja: )

But they had Enyerlina as you can see in my first posts :flower: And Milla has a few asian features.

Not as strong as in the USA, for example :no: Of course, Chinese, Thai or japanese ppl live here, so do other ethnics, but the "main" face you see on the street is the typical "white" girl. (hope nothing here sounds racistic :ninja: )

But they had Enyerlina as you can see in my first posts :flower: And Milla has a few asian features.

oh please, you didn't say anything rasistic at all

and you still are afraid to be rasist, i don't like all this bubble about rasism, i mean when you say something just like that and 'rasism! rasism!' it's ridiculous, i don't hink there is till rasism or really not much, all this thing is just made up in very dramatic thing

it was compeletely off topic, i'm sorry, suppose i like sometimes to talk with myself