Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

Hi, this is from a Ford contest. This may be a screen shot from silvana ?! - Sorry, but I don´t remember. It´s sooooo long ago I got this! Anyone knows from what year this is or has more like this??? :drool:

post-21846-1257196017_thumb.jpg

Hola Alex!

Yes Its mine!

It from models Face of the 80s. Ill try to find it but... Im taking ages in writing this.. the tech says he will come tomorrow.. So I will need to wait until the weekend to give you a date. I have a bad video but I have no tools to pass this into the youtube. I will try to find a way... okis??

Hugs

Silvy

(PS its a very funny part where a singer is singing a song and walking and singing to each model. I think Monica Schnarre is the... Oh or is the other face of the 80s.. im confuse. I do not remember the name of the singer a black man with a not strong but soft high voice...

Heeee There some pic of this show on a german petra or carina'?? tiny black and white one!

You may know better

Silvy

I

One of my fave pics of renee

With Ashley Richardson

Vogue Usa 12_1986

Model: Renee Simonsen - Ashley Richardson and also Hunter Reno on this serie

Scanned by me Silvana- sdg scans moda scans

Please quote me if you re post them

Im working some scans but my computer is sloooowww so tech came 3 times but still not working fine

Thanks for the previous scans Alex

Silvy

(If this was not posted I can post the rest of the editorial) could not check as my computer has not much memory... ,mmmmm)

I updated the scans

Enjoy

Silvy

(now to install software etc on my pc)

Kisses

One of my fave pics of renee

With Ashley Richardson

Vogue Usa 12_1986

Model: Renee Simonsen - Ashley Richardson and also Hunter Reno on this serie

Scanned by me Silvana- sdg scans moda scans

Please quote me if you re post them

Im working some scans but my computer is sloooowww so tech came 3 times but still not working fine

Thanks for the previous scans Alex

Silvy

(If this was not posted I can post the rest of the editorial) could not check as my computer has not much memory... ,mmmmm)

THANK YOU!!!