Bellazon

Mona Johannesson
Thumbnail

avadakedavra

It's making me twitchy *eye twitch* I don't mind reposts but that close together just bugs me :laugh:

And as a note to everyone who posts in this thread, use the search function, it works now that the board has been updated and when I was still mod I actually went back and made sure as much info was provided wherever possible for the pics, so please try to keep Mona's thread as repost-free as possible! :D :flower:

Elle (Sweden) Sept 2006

ph. Jimmy Backius

source: elle.se

post-1254-1155429532_thumb.jpg

she reminds me of kate moss sometimes. Funny that, like her, she's really small (model-wise) but still she does runway shows... I didn't think much of her before but she's grown on me a LOT lately, she is gorgeous :p

Oh yes, that's a good point about Sasha. Yeah...it's just cause she's too short then :laugh:

I actually have only seen teensy clips of her walk. Every time I find a video of a show she's in, she's mysteriously absent from the video :| Like you'll see her walking away or she'll only be shown for half a second. It's a conspiracy!

But she was in the Chanel SS2006 show...and the video's on Chanel.com. I don't know how to snatch it up from there though (I've tried) so you'll have to watch it on the site.