Bellazon

Aishwarya Rai
Thumbnail

Ronin

That is Aishwarya Rai.

Yes the eye color is natural.

She is manglorean - a city in south india. Though she has been living in Bombay for like forever now.

I have seen her in person. And yes, she is pretty much the most beautiful woman I have ever seen met or heard of.

Any other questions? :-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A woman who works with me has seen her in person as well. She was here in 02 (Toronto) for some kind of Indian festival thing. She said she was soo stunning. Im so jealous.. I wish I could have seen her in Person. But the South Asian Festival here starts in August, and they will be showing her film Bride and Predjudice, The director will be present.. No word that she will :(

omg i love aishwarya rai and since im from the same place as her its soo cool!! i have all her movies lol!! i also saw her in a concert in 2004 in chicago!! neways i think she is the most gorgeous person on earth! and yeah for all the people that think her eyes are fake there NOT why do u guys think that we all wear contacts its not impossible for us pakistanis/ indians to have colored eyes? why dont you guys think that brazilian ppl might wear contacts i havent seen anyone saying that before to them even if it looks like they are wearing contacts! and i totally agree with "katgirl" in the last few pgs about what she said!

i dont really think that a list by people magazine or whatever magazine determines who's pretty or not.

Yes i do believe aishwarya rai is one of the most beautiful women on earth and i do think shes 1000000000000000X more beautiful/attractive/prettier than Ines Sastre but being on a list doesnt make that any more justifiable. Those lists are mostly about popularity anyways. Wasnt Julia Roberts number 1 a couple years ago?