Bellazon

NCAA B-Ball

babranski

:laugh: Great games, 2 Overtimes! wow!

This should have been a blow out, Wisconsin was playing amazing ball on a day when UNC looked there best all season. Great game! Both teams shot about 50 percent. UNC was 9 for 10 to start the game. :blink:

Is it just me, or did Kentucky really f it up that game. They deserved to win it, they were playing much better than MSU. But at the end they just fell apart. His foot was on the line!

his foot wasnt on the line, and your right, kentucky should have won, but they started doing alot of stupid mistakes and turning it over, im still pissed about that last possesion of the first ot, i mean, at least put a goddamn shot up!!!!!!!!!! <_<

yea, i believe the official tip off time is 9 21 PM Eastern time. but i will be at work,k but i'll be out of there by 1000, so i will bringa tv with me so i can catch the first half, so its a fool proof plan unless my boss doesnt let me bring in a tv and this is really kinda long winded, and if UNC wins i win 2 pools and get around 150 dollars for puting in 20 this year so i really excited about taht and i really need to stop dicking aorund becasue its 2 11 AM and i have to do my math which will take about 1.5 hours and tehn i hve to get up around 6, and my typing has slowly gotten worse thoughtoug this whole thing and im fianllly done. :woot: :woot: (tired woots)

Ya knowm I think it should be called the road to the top 2. After all, it really comes down to top 2 teams, not the final four. Anyway, I'm not sure who to root for. However, since my hometown Lakers are as weak as hell this year, we should get a good draft pick, so the i'll be watching the point guards and centers closely in the championship game. :fun: