Bellazon

NCAA B-Ball

babranski

yea, i believe the official tip off time is 9 21 PM Eastern time.  but i will be at work,k but i'll be out of there by 1000, so i will bringa tv with me so i can catch the first half, so its a fool proof plan unless my boss doesnt let me bring in a tv and this is really kinda long winded, and if UNC wins i win 2 pools and get around 150 dollars for puting in 20 this year so i really excited about taht and i really need to stop dicking aorund becasue its 2 11 AM and i have to do my math which will take about 1.5 hours and tehn i hve to get up around 6, and my typing has slowly gotten worse thoughtoug this whole thing and im fianllly done. :woot:  :woot: (tired woots)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

9:21 seems so far away. :(

:evil:

All the talk has been about Illinois team-play vs UNC's Talent. Somebody tell me this, what about UNC's Talented Team play. I think the Illinois players got some much crap they have to think about that they are forgetting to play basketball. Twice already we've gotten easy buckets off the inbounds pass, both times Illinois has been looking away. Sometimes all the schemes and tactics in the world can't offest a team ( I said TEAM DAMNIT) that is just flat out better than you. Feildgoal %, Points in the Paint, 3's, all the stats speak for themselves.

Of course, its only half-time, and we can't start thinking like Arizona did. Illinois is a monster 3-pnt shooting team, and they can get back into this game very quickly. As long as we keep scoring and keeping it simple with penetrate and kick, we'll bury them.

Final Score 90 - 76, UNC.

Guest Guest

i will gladly cry that with you cain. those Tar Heels are fucking awesome. i watched the entire thing at work and was shouting, and yelling the entire game. it was aweseome. i won 2 pools and im happy, and i love college b ball, because its just about playing, not money. this is why i love this game. so i say to you cain, and every other UNC fan, CONGRATS UNC.

and its never to early to start thinking about next year. LETS GO ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

womens soccer is pretty good, and tennis is about the closest thing you'll find to the same speed as men. i just feel that women are a few steps behind the men when it comes to athletics. i personally cant stand watching anything other than womens soccer. everything else i can say what is going to happen before it does. its weird.

i mean no offense, but i can see why people would take offense, so sorry in advance

• 4 weeks later...

I'm with ya Safin. Basketball just isn't fun to watch when the players can't dunk for emphasis. What makes it fun is the potentional explosive athletic plays that women just can't produce. The college atmosphere is still there tho, which I think personally makes it easier to watch than say . . . the NBA.

• 9 months later...