Bellazon

NCAA B-Ball

babranski

my boys lost... couldn't make a shot in the 2nd half... I feel bad for David Lee... He played a great game but the rest of the team didn't step up... Oh well... My bracket is screwed... I threw it away... I guess I'll cheer for the hometown heroes that beat my boys today... Go wildcats...

oh hell yeah, ncstate state beat uconn just like i knew they would, and florida lost too, i believe i did pick villanova to win, told you guys they werent that good, and my blue divils won again, not by a big margin, but we're just warming up!!!!!!!

...although georgia tech kinda took it up the ass today :(

Tough break Mascot, guess you gotta root for UNC now :evil:

sounds good to me cain, them and illinois are my only teams reaminaing that can win it(i havent seen an updated bracket since 12 30 sun afternoon, so i dont know whats happened since then)

so much for my team winning it all. but i will say(and i know this is late) but that was the worst officiated game i think ive ever seen. for both teams too. im not just bitching about syracuse. there were i think 8 travels called in about 15 min. thats just terrible. and i rewond them and watched, and only one of them was really a travel. and then you got warrick and copenrath gettting hammered on the inside, and the refs are calling the petty reach in fouls on the outside and letting everyone play on the inside. macnamara was TERRIBLE, as were most of our sophmores. i think that syracuse is gonna be in trouble next year without warrick or josh pace. but i am a dedicated fan, and will root for them anyways.

this year, lets go UNC(cain :laugh: ) or keep the title in the big east again. 2 years in a row. Syracuse in 03, UConn in 04, either WV or Villanova in 05

:rolleyes: I live in raleigh and have seen a few NC State games, they are good when they are good :ermm:.

In anycase, I'm not going to try to pick any more of the games cause I have been blasted this year. Only gonna worry about two games this Friday, UNC beating Villinova and Duke losing to Michigan State :evil:

for the last time cain, duke will not lose to michigan state :rolleyes:

okay, since im bored heres what my revised bracket now looks like:

chicago: illinois vs um-mill, illinois; arizona vs ok state, ok state; illinois vs ok state, ok state

albuquerque: washington vs louiville, louiville; texas tech vs w. virginia, texas tech; louiville vs texas tech; louiville

syracuse: unc vs villanova, unc; wisconsin vs nc state, nc state; unc vs nc state, unc

austin: duke vs michigan, duke; utah vs kentucky, kentucky; duke vs kentucky, duke :evil: