Bellazon

Dolce & Gabbana [Milan Fashion Week] FW2007

persuazn

Did gisele really gained 6kilos ? she looks great though...

Natasha's walk is as good as ever, it's the clothes, they're evil :ninja:

Yeah all the models tried to do their poses but they never really got to do it :p I love the male clothing from D&G but the women's clothes look really hard to wear :laugh:

i think D&G and Dolce&Gabbana suck, both for male and female :D of course there are a few nice piece but what do they do beside low-rise pants and sexy shirts, for guys ? :cain:

Hey i have got a jacket and some jeans from D&G and i love them :D Well but i love the low-rise pants,but in Belgium they call D&G the clowns in the fashion industry :laugh:

It looked like allot of models had trouble with their costumes,even the "great" Gisele :p

yeah it was kinda difficult with the long dresses, the high heels and the slippery and dark runway, but nobody fell down so ;)

Did gisele really gained 6kilos ? she looks great though...

I don't think she gained 6kgs, maybe a couple but not more... I mean... where did she put them?

i think D&G and Dolce&Gabbana suck, both for male and female :D of course there are a few nice piece but what do they do beside low-rise pants and sexy shirts, for guys ? :cain:

well, I guess it's up to each one's taste! :)

oh and here are 3 DG wallpapers I made!

dgfw08tb9.th.jpg dgfw082rc7.th.jpg giseledgfw08lc3.th.jpg

I don't think she gained 6kgs, maybe a couple but not more... I mean... where did she put them?

i dunno, i haven't really paid attention to her lately, but i read in an article that she was back on the catwalk with a gain of 15lb... she looks good though

• 11 months later...

This was the best FW show of last year, all the girls looked incredible in those dresses. I wish they would have not used Suvi or Sasha though, they kind of ruined the momentum by walking in the worst manner I have ever seen, why do they hire these girls??????

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...