Bellazon

Hot or Not

This is ridiculous... I'm sorry... It's bad enough to rate average people and to pick apart their appearance, but to point out silly flaws in these obviously beautiful women is worse.

If it's truly on a "normal" scale, all of the women posted are astronomically gorgeous in their own ways.

Arg. :rolleyes:

This is ridiculous... I'm sorry... It's bad enough to rate average people and to pick apart their appearance, but to point out silly flaws in these obviously beautiful women is worse.

If it's truly on a "normal" scale, all of the women posted are astronomically gorgeous in their own ways.

Arg.  :rolleyes:

Brenna, I whole-heartedly agree with you. I know the original poster said to rate these women on a general scale, but I'm rating them on a model/celebrity scale - most, if not all, of these women blow us normal girls out of the water. It's pointless to judge them on a general scale with the rest of us.

I don't get how girls can even look at these supermodel threads. I once peeked into the male model thread ( no I am not gay, my posts can verify this - not that there's anything wrong with that ;) ) and I had to get the hell out because I it was disquieting to see how good looking they were. Why do so many women post in the female models threads?

I don't get how girls can even look at these supermodel threads.  I once peeked into the male model thread ( no I am not gay, my posts can verify this - not that there's anything wrong with that  ;) ) and I had to get the hell out because I it was disquieting to see how good looking they were.  Why do so many women post in the female models threads?

Well for one I have no problem with my looks and in some instances I feel I even look better then some of the "Supermodels".

Also I work in the Fashion Industry, and I've been around a good deal of models over the years. I can honestly say they rarely impress me anymore *with a few exceptions of course, can we say HELLO Miss Lima?* I guess it's easier for woman to look at other woman and judge them without feeling envy.. I dunno, maybe it's just me and my girlfriends.

Perfection: My Husband and John Malkovich :drool: :heart: :wub: :kiss:

I suppose I'm one of the few girls on here that, occassionally, I do get very jealous of these women. But, then once I'm reminded of their lifestyle and everything they have to do - or choose to do - I'm not so jealous. I like my humble life. I was telling my mom the other day that I don't think I could model, not just because of my looks, but because I'm a modest person and I would never let anyone cut or dye my hair for a photo shoot or anything like that. My hair is my glory.