Bellazon

Hot or Not

Ok guys/gals, I need your opinions on some Models/Actresses, it's for a little side project I'm working on. Every other day I'll put up one pic of someone, and if you can please let me know your thoughts on said person, and if they are Hot or Not. Please use a ranking between 1 and 10.. I really appreciate the help, thanks Guys! *huggles*  

1: Fugly, Visually challenging ect

10: Uber Hottie

Here's the first gal.. Her name is Olga Kurylenko

11rm.th.jpg

Isn't someone else posting pictures in this thread screwing with the project?

Adriana - 10. Even though her teeth aren't straight and her nose is a little unusual, it all goes together nicely and she makes these little imperfections into something beautiful. She has a captivating and rare look, which makes her so much more attractive.

Gisele - 5. She doesn't stand out as much as a supermodel should. In fact I often wonder why people find her so attractive, but I guess it's all about personal tastes. There's something about her that just makes me think she is really, really old. o_O Her eyebrows are too faint for me and her nose is too wide and pointed. If she were just a normal person I bumped into in the street I would actually consider her to be below average. Sorry to all the people who like her, but that's just my opinion.

7 - Not really into blondes, but she has beautiful full lips, gorgeous eyes and a nice face structure. But in the first picture it looks as though the end of her nose and her nostrils are uneven. Plus her forehead is a little big and her eyebrows are too far apart.

well josie maran is one of my favorites :p

anyway, when i rated Angie Everhart I was going by her prime, because she's over 40 and to put her in the same category as the rest is just bad

with regards to Adriana Sklerenkova - I didnt base it on those pics, I've seen quite a few of her that are a lot better.

and with regards to Adriana Lima - I think she's overrated.

but please, we're talking about models here, theyre ALL great looking.