Bellazon

Hot or Not

Olga-- 7 she a pretty girl

Angie-- 5 i dont find her pretty... i actually find her ugly but for being fourty she is not that bad i suppose

Adriana L-- 9 well almost everyone i met says i look like her and i have been mistaken as her a countless number of times... but i just think she is beautiiful... her body i dont think it is perfect but i think it is sexy but far from perfect (i think that more supermodels should become active...she does not excercize so she falls under the catogory my boyfriend and i like to call "extremly fat for a skinny person" nothing is really "firm") but i think she is gorgeous and the only person i think is more breath taking than her Ana B B

Gisele-- 9 because as a model i understand how far she has come and i know--apart from everyone else's opinions about her especially on this site--she is a sweet girl.. though i believe her fame has gone to head i think she is the most accomplised model--not the most beautiful but the most accomplished--and i respect more than any other model.... she is very talented and every photographer she has worked with (and then i have worked with) they clearly say that she the best model to work with because she know her body and she knows what to do... i dont think she is breath taking at all.. but i give her 5 for her face a 9 for her body and a 10 for her accomplishments

Adriana S-- 7 she did well... and she pretty i have several pictures of her.

Ale-- 9 she is brasilian and i respect her work.. and i think dubbing her the last of the new angles was a great accomplishment for her... im proud to be from brasil... and i do not think she obtains the same beauty as adriana or ana beatriz however i think she is very "cute" as you americans say... and pretty... not the same level as adriana lima nad ana but it is a different type of beauty so actually 8.77889999

Alsou-- 6.5 i am not that found of her...

Salma-- 7.88999 im not that of a fan either... however i like her latin look...

Adriana L--  9  well almost everyone i met says i look like her and i have been mistaken as her a countless number of times... but i just think she is beautiiful...  

Gisele--  

... photographer she has worked with (and then i have worked with) they clearly say that she the best model to work with because she know her body and she knows what to do... i..

ok...i just had to say this..brasil although i think ou're cute i personally don't see ANY resemblance between you and adriana. it's hard to believe that you'd be mistaken for her..secondly- you've worked with the same photographers as the highest paid model in the world??may i ask how this is possible? because we still don't know who you are and i haven't seen your ads..but logically if you had such success in the modeling world you'd be known....just wondering :whistle:

I'm Brasil816's meter checker, and when she's not racking up electrical bills from browsing this site on the net, she's uh, I wouldn't know, I just check the meter. But I do see Adriana Lima there all the time, I know because I'm her milkman. It's hard in Brazil with the huge income gaps...so I have to work two jobs. I mean, all Brazil does is export meat, cocaine, and models with big asses - so there isn't much work for a guy like me...