Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

Wondering why hes playing games with me. Does he like me or not? Grr. Stupid boys...... <_<

Yes, the same is happening to me. And I sent an email to a person who hasn't replied yet :(

Aww! Gosh. Stupid boys. We've been commenting each other on Myspace and all of a sudden he stopped. I used to see him in the halls all the time and he'd simile at me. Now I never see him. :( I hope your guy replys! :) I can beat him up if he doesn't! ;)

Wondering why hes playing games with me. Does he like me or not? Grr. Stupid boys...... <_<

Yes, the same is happening to me. And I sent an email to a person who hasn't replied yet :(

Aww! Gosh. Stupid boys. We've been commenting each other on Myspace and all of a sudden he stopped. I used to see him in the halls all the time and he'd simile at me. Now I never see him. :( I hope your guy replys! :) I can beat him up if he doesn't! ;)

Thank you :hug:

I sent an email to mine and he hasn't replied, which means that he's with.. soembody else ! This is so depressing that I wish I never met David :cry:

Thank you :hug:

I sent an email to mine and he hasn't replied, which means that he's with.. soembody else ! This is so depressing that I wish I never met David :cry:

You're welcome!

Aww! That doesn't mean he's with someone else! Maybe he's been busy? How long ago did you send it? And don't worry! There are plently of other guys out there! :) I just wish I could take my own advice! :laugh:

I am off to bed! Good night Bellazon! :wave: