Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

hydrating. :laugh:

^ It's great fun, although can take a little time to get used to. :) It's so quick and you really have to think quick when you play. :chicken: It's always great fun, win or lose, despite the fact that I by the time I finish I'm totally out of puff. :laugh: Have you ever tried playing the game?

^ It's great fun, although can take a little time to get used to. :) It's so quick and you really have to think quick when you play. :chicken: It's always great fun, win or lose, despite the fact that I by the time I finish I'm totally out of puff. :laugh: Have you ever tried playing the game?
Aha yeah, that's a pretty good description of it. :p My dad is really good at it and he competed internationally when he was younger. Now it's just his hobbie. I've gone to play with him many times and it is so damn hard! There really isn't any easy introduction to it.

I am texting unreliable people.

eating my pasta creation. I was the winner of my squash match earlier today: 9-2, 4-9, 10-8, 7-9, 9-4 :clap: , but am totally bushed. :laugh:

^ You're Dad sounds rather handy. That's pretty impressive that he played internationally. The international players are ridiculous, they barely move from the "T" for most of a point and are so disciplined and precise with their shots. I have played a couple of people like that, it's really rather demoralising. :laugh: