Bellazon

Supermodel Show Down Ana vs Karolina

Who's your favorite  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite

• Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Karolina Kurkova

^ i'm sorry can but the pics that i've seen ana does not have a butt.don;t get me wrong but the girl doesn't not have a BOOTY!!! should i provide you with a video to back it up?...i love her anyways, her face is fantastic..just not very interesting to me...*i hope you're doing great capt :heart: *....and now i feel bad :(

it just can't exceed in being 600pxl wide or people will end up having to scroll.

I think Karolina is pretty, don't get me wrong, but I just think Ana is all around more attractive to my personal tastes.

I don't like blondes for the most part.

I just don't see the appeal

i chose karolina because she's more memorable, she's funky, lively, adorable and sweet and her face is so unique.ana looks like the kinda girl who's bitch you out if you accidently step on her foot. i loved karolina in the VS runway show .she was amazing, ana was just blah.don't get me wrong i think ana is beautiful but i just never had an interest in her :( i think overall karolina is a better model-she looks good in whatever she models not just the swinsuits

..and aside from those enhanced and airbrushed pictures provided that were supposed to convince people that ana has a back, here's ana's "butt" wihout editing

00062.L.JPG

yeah..it's flat