If yes, I select 

Bridget Satterlee

Raven Lyn

Renée Murden

Tanya Kizko

Thanks !

Of course! You're just in time. I'll add your team and

I'll be posting the May results tomorrow

Renee was picked in the first round, but the person never picked any other models. Rather than have her on a team all on her own, or allow her to be taken by someone who already got a first round pick (making that team crazily good!), I've made her available for the people who joined late.

Tomorrow the transfer window will open, and as well as swapping a model on your team for an available model, you will also be able to negotiate swaps between teams. SO if anyone is desperate for Renee you can ask to trade!

30 minutes ago, Mousematt said:

Renee was picked in the first round, but the person never picked any other models. Rather than have her on a team all on her own, or allow her to be taken by someone who already got a first round pick (making that team crazily good!), I've made her available for the people who joined late.

I did not notice the specifics, but that's probably the best solution.   :smile:

Teams in order of points received

Team Points
ILUVAdrianaLima 509
Matt! 429
jessicanicole 394
peroxideblonde 366
Alizarine 359
missliss1988 351
jkjk 346
Stormbringer 344
lostdiadem 342
Stromboli1 324
Enrico_sw 322
Beatrix Kiddo 318
selyoink 292
Bump 291
AQWXSZ 286
Bettina Saw-Morgan 262
Clauds 248
COP11 221
DangerMagnet 201
modelbulks 169

May 2021 Winner - 

Team  - @ILUVAdrianaLima

1916070069_BarbaraPalvin2.thumb.jpg.2e9b8aea0262f2895135d94ada553366.jpg1935949424_CandiceSwanepoel1.thumb.jpg.eb53cbe40ad98b2e354dc6d719b155b4.jpg269721118_RobinHolzken1.thumb.png.695b08b93602b8d0fe483b055f773097.png1843610695_BryanaHolly2.thumb.jpg.801a2dd1a16c17729ca8f8676b2a6068.jpg

Transfer Window Open

For the first five days of the month you can choose to swap one model from your team with one on the Available Models list. It's first come first served, but you can only make one swap each month. The models marked with a * on the list will be playing in the Battle Royale and may drop off the list. If any model in your team does drop out I'll tag you and you can replace them. Any new models coming into the Model of the Month tournament through the Battle Royale will be added to the list later.

It is also possible to trade models between teams, as long as both people agree! If you want to make a trade you can discuss it here and let me know when it is confirmed. If you make a trade you cannot also make a swap for an Available Model. It's one roster change per month! Of course if you are happy with your team you can keep it exactly as it is.

Available Models

Nina Agdal

Vika Radchenko

Kari Riley

Tanya Mityushina
Miranda Kerr
Bella Hadid
Gizele Oliveira
Caroline Lowe
Imaan Hammam

Victoria Lee

Anastasiya Scheglova