Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

she can wear walk around in a carbage can and still look stunning. But I wish she would put on some more clothing and start choosing more challeging roles - acting wise. Her playing the stripper and everything is really nice, but she can do more than just "shake that ass" :(

I hope this new "awake" movie is gonna show a different side of her.

she can wear walk around in a carbage can and still look stunning. But I wish she would put on some more clothing and start choosing more challeging roles - acting wise. Her playing the stripper and everything is really nice, but she can do more than just "shake that ass" :(

I hope this new "awake" movie is gonna show a different side of her.

Well, here's the description on IMDB:

The film will tell the story of a man (Christensen) undergoing heart surgery while experiencing a phenomenon called "anesthetic awareness," which leaves him awake but paralyzed throughout the operation. As various obstacles present themselves, his wife (Alba) must make life-altering decisions while wrestling with her own personal drama.

And these pics are supposedly "from the set of Awake:"

th_e95_987_jessica_alba_awake29.jpg th_6ce_153_jessica_alba_awake22.jpg th_d8f_00a_jessica_alba_awake30.jpg th_0e3_453_jessica_alba_awake31.jpg th_533_330_jessica_alba_awake32.jpg

I can't help wondering wher being covered in what looks like fake blood fits into that description.