Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

0607ronaldoheader1877bfwk0.jpg

Real Madrid star Sergio Ramos scored with Neredia Gallardo before Cristiano Ronaldo

By Matthew Acton

EAT your heart out Cristiano Ronal-DOH! Spanish footie ace Sergio Ramos

got to lift the Euro 2008 silverware AND he was first to get his hands on your trophy lover Nereida Gallardo.

Could be Man U and Portugal ace Ronaldo will want to rethink his possible move to Real Madrid,

where Sergio, who was on Spain's winning Euro 2008 side, would be a team-mate.

One of her pals said: "Cristiano doesn't know Nereida's already slept with one of Real Madrid's top players.

"He's a jealous guy and she's kept it a secret from him because it's something in her past.

Sergio's a bit of a joker and the last thing she wants is him welcoming Cristiano to Madrid by announcing he's already tackled his girlfriend."

Nereida, 24, started seeing Ronaldo, 23, in January, but scored with Sergio, 22, earlier in November, after they met in Madrid nightclub Joy Eslava. The pal said: "Sergio was there with two friends and they and Nereida's mates all ended up back at his house. Sergio was all over Nereida and ended up leading her by the hand into his bedroom.

"Nereida didn't go into details afterwards, but she made it clear to all her friends that they didn't talk about football

or count sheep."

The pair have since stayed in touchâ

Wasn´t it in the media some years ago already? Didn´t she even tried to have an affair with Guti or Beckham? She had that funny nickname that I can´t remember.

But hey, we all have a past and I BET Ronaldo knows that. Its not like he was living like a saint. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I was going to post that ^^^^

They're not together. Press is also telling, that every night he has a new girl. I've heard also that Paris H. was doing him some propositions, but he didn't want her. Sth like that. We shall see what's the true.