Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

algo me dice que esta chica esta enamorada de cr9, mas habla de cristiano ronaldo que de casillas, podria asegurar que ella queria estar con cristiano ronaldo y no con

casillas.

CARBONERO + RONALDO = LOVE

yo tambien creo que a sara le gusta cristiano

así que él la llevara, sueño que hace mucho tiempo

Gerard Pique Admits That Cristiano Ronaldo is Better Than Messi

An unusual statement came from Barcelona’s defender, Gerard Pique, when he was being interviewed about his team biggest rival, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Pique has actually admitted that Cristiano is a better striker than Lionel Messi.

Few years ago, Pique and Ronaldo were used to play together with Manchester United. And the two get to know each other very well.

“The advantage during battles with Real Madrid is that I know all the tricks from Cristiano Ronaldo” said Pique in the new edition of Voetbal International.

“In Manchester I was on the training ground every day in front of him. All this knowledge makes you understand that as a footballer, Cristiano is so complete.”

“Actually, he’s more complete than Lionel Messi. He’s fast, has a good shot and is strong in the air. Everyone calls Cristiano arrogant, but he’s not. I’ve known him as a friendly and humorous person.”

“Yes, he has trouble in some levels, but he’s a good boy, “he added.

Not everyday we get to hear a Barcelona player praises Cristiano Ronaldo more than his biggest rival, Lionel Messi. But it’s a good thing to hear one of them speaking the truth.

Cristiano Ronaldo makes club history

No Madridista has ever scored 22 goals in the first 18 league matches played

Realmadrid.com

Cristiano Ronaldo has become the top scorer in Real Madrid history after 18 weeks of La Liga action. His 22 goals (1.22 per match) are more than the 21 scored by Puskas in 1960/61. Equally impressive, however, is the fact that the Portuguese international is only two goals shy of reaching the half-century mark and has a good chance of becoming the fastest Madridista to do so.

The Real Madrid forward is sitting on 22 goals after 18 matches played in La Liga this season. Puskas, meanwhile, only scored 21 within the same time frame 50 years ago. Rubio, Alday, Di Stefano and Hugo Sanchez each had 19 goals by Week 18.

TOP REAL MADRID SCORERS BY WEEK 18

SEASON PLAYER GOALS

2010/11 Cristiano Ronaldo 22

1960/61 Puskas 21

1929/30 Rubio 19

1941/42 Alday 19

1956/57 Di Stefano 19

1989/90 Hugo Sanchez 19

1935/36 Sañudo 18

1950/51 Pahiño 18

1951/52 Pahiño 18

Ronaldo has tallied a grand total of 48 goals in 47 total league matches and is only two away from the half-century mark. Puskas needed 54 matches to reach 50, while Alfredo di Stefano reached the mark in 56 and Pahiño in 57.

FASTEST TO 50 LEAGUE GOALS

PLAYER MATCHES

Puskas 54

Di Stefano 56

Pahiño 57

Pruden 63

Hugo Sanchez 69

Ronaldo 71

Barinaga 79

L. Regueiro 82

Molowny 82

Zamorano 85

Pique: I know all of Ronaldo's tricks

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique insists he knows all the tricks that Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has under his sleeve.

The 23-year-old knew Ronaldo during the duo's time at Manchester United before moving to the Catalan club in 2008 as Ronaldo headed to the Santiago Bernabeu.

Speaking in an interview with Dutch magazine Voetbal International, Pique claims he knows his former team-mate inside out.

"Now that he is at Real Madrid, I know all of his tricks, because he was my rival every day in practice. However, this does not guarantee anything, because I know that he is a very complete player.

"They say that he is arrogant, but I remember him being friendly and fun.

"Yes, it is difficult for him to resist the mirror, but he is a good guy."

Switching the topic to Cesc Fabregas, Pique revealed his disappointment over the Arsenal captain's failed move to Barcelona in the summer.

He said: "The situation with Cesc, it is a pity that he did not come last summer, because he could have brought a lot to this team."