Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

"Cristiano is a blessing for Madridismo"

Valdano: "The players proved tonight that they are worthy of wearing this crest"

Realmadrid.com

Jorge Valdano has nothing but kind words for Real Madrid following their stunning turnaround against Villarreal on Sunday night.

"Villarreal was the best team to pass through the Bernabeu in terms of ball control. They dominated the first half, but things changed in the second. Casillas really didn't participate in the second and we controlled the situation with a lot of pressure and effort."

"Barcelona know that Real Madrid is a very competitive team. This duel is something I have never seen in my life and it will be very interesting but very stressful."

"This was a hard-fought match and the players put on a heroic performance. Key coaching decisions were made in response to the difficulty on the pitch. This kind of turnaround always pleases fans, and more so against great teams like Villarreal."

"Cristiano is a blessing for Madridismo. We wouldn't trade him for anyone. He provides so much during matches, training sessions and every day. We can't ask for more. He always appears full of energy when the team needs him the most and he gets us out of trouble like he did tonight."

"Kaka looked very comfortable, optimistic and happy. He was out for almost eight months and worked hard to return to this level. We will enjoy watching him play. Kaka is an extraordinary player who we have a lot of faith in for the rest of the season. He will drastically improve our midfield from here on out."

"I can only congratulate the players. Tonight they proved that they are worthy of wearing this crest."

I want to help win titles"

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans were great tonight"

Realmadrid.com

Cristiano Ronaldo notched yet another hat-trick on Sunday night and has now scored 22 goals in 18 league matches, but the Madridista is more interested in team accomplishments than his own.

"My teammates helped me a lot and I wouldn’t score so often without them. I want to continue playing this well and to win titles at season’s end. I am very happy here and very motivated."

"This was a tough match. Villarreal touched well, created chances and scored two important goals. We managed to pull level before halftime and we improved in the second half."

"The coach knows in what position I best help the team. All I do is work to help as best I can. We are focused and must play with the footballers we have."

"The fans were great and helped us a lot tonight."

"With 45 minutes left in the match, the coach spoke to us during halftime. We reacted and won.

Cris cheated on Irina with another Irine?

no, no, there love is fake

Well my Russian is very, very, very poor, so I didn't understand correctly I guess. Would you like to translate it? :)

Well, my russian isn't perfect but as fas ar I know I can translate something.

The guy named Listerman is a man who meats models to rich man. And Irina is one of his girls that was introduced to Cristiano. Cris is paying Irina to be with him. I think because he was in complicated situation. expecting a son without a mother...he knew that media would talk to dead about it, so he did it just to distract attention from his baby who was born one month after he met Irina. And to avoid all bed stuff the media will say about him after the baby. He needed a girl, so he made a deal with Listerman.

The man says that Cris wanted another girl named Valeria Sokolova but she couldn't speak in english or portugues, so hi chose Irina.

So that means that Irina's and Cris love is fake. I knew it!

And Listerman is no fool, he is very famous in Russia, and in my country there was a tv show about him and about how he makes big many when he"introduces' models to rich man. It's all true.

And this news makes me happy :heart::laugh: