Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

tumblr_lf9zck70gY1qbwghj.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo discussed those that surround him on a daily basis and the goals he has set for himself at Real Madrid during the second part of an exlusive interview with Marca.

“The fact that Mourinho has taken the spotlight off of me is good because he is a coach that people like and because he generates a lot of debate. He defends his players and speaks to us on a regular basis. He is very open and he listens to what we have to say. My relationship with him, as well as that of the other players, is perfect. I hope he is here for many years. I love working with such ambitious people like him; people who want to win.”

“A: People can say what they like, but they don’t know him. Sometimes I laugh because I read things that make no sense. Those are opinions, and we live in a democratic country where people can say what they want. I don’t really read all of it, but from what little I’ve seen, many of the things that have been said are not true or are not justified. It’s part of football, and his character.” — Cristiano Ronaldo when asked “Is the criticism that he [Mou] receives justified? Not a day goes by without some issue.”

Q: What do you speak in the locker room, Portuguese or Spanish?

A: I speak three or four languages in the locker room (laughs). Good or bad, I speak Spanish, English, Portuguese, a bit of French and some words in German. The truth is that the atmosphere in the locker room is phenomenal.

Cristiano (interview for Marca)

Q: What do you speak in the locker room, Portuguese or Spanish?

A: I speak three or four languages in the locker room (laughs). Good or bad, I speak Spanish, English, Portuguese, a bit of French and some words in German. The truth is that the atmosphere in the locker room is phenomenal.

Cristiano (interview for Marca)

french, german? WOW Boy is learning a lotwiththat squad.

crisiinni.th.jpgcrisjpg.th.jpgcrissergio.th.jpgcrismarcelo.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ronaldo: Llorente would fit in Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo believes that Athletic Bilbao forward Fernando Llorente would be a perfect addition to the Real Madrid squad.

In an interview with Spanish publication Marca, the Portuguese midfielder endorsed the attributes of Bilbao talisman Llorente.

Ronaldo remarked: Fernando Llorente is a great player, and has the features that the coach is looking for in a player. "

The former Manchester United wizard also hinted that he fully expects Madrid to usurp French outfit Lyon in the upcoming UEFA Champions League last-16 knockout stages after the latter shockingly dumped the expensively assembled Spanish giants at the same stage of the competition last season.

Ronaldo added: "Manchester United, Barcelona and us are favourites then there is a small group including Bayern Munich, Milan and Inter. Chelsea, I do not consider a favourite, because they have changed a lot.

"Last year we did not expect to fall to Lyon. We were better, but we did not show it. I am convinced that this year will be totally different. I'm happy to be playing them again, and am confident that we will win the tie."

Ronaldo also played down his compatriot Mourinho's recent comments that the player will be the distinguished owner of five Ballons d'Or crowns in the course of his career.

Ronaldo commented: "What I would like is many Champions Leagues, not Ballons d'Or. I feel very happy with that, but my priority is to win titles with Real Madrid."

Madrid are four points off the pace in second spot with fierce rivals Barcelona sitting pretty at the summit of the La Liga standings.

Ronaldo eyes Real Ruud capture

Cristiano Ronaldo has backed Real Madrid's pursuit of former striker Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Real have publicly stated their desire to sign a striker in the January transfer window as cover for long term injury absentee Gonzalo Higuain.

As a result, the Spanish giant has been linked with a move for Hamburg striker Van Nistelrooy which has pleased Ronaldo.

"We need someone for six months," Ronaldo was quoted on Sky Sports.com as saying.

"There has been talk of some great players such as Ruud and I'm glad. The more players there are here who want to help this team win the better."

Higuain is unlikely to feature for at least four months after undergoing a hernia operation in the United States and boss Jose Mourinho is desperate to solve his striking issue sooner rather than later.

Real are now four points behind La Liga leaders Barcelona following a 1-1 draw with Almeria at the weekend - a game where Mourinho opted not to start striker Karim Benzema.

Dutch striker Van Nistelrooy, who also played with Ronaldo at Manchester United, scored 46 goals in 68 league games over a three-and-a-half-year period with Real before leaving for Hamburg.

Data from the primera vuelta show that Cristiano Ronaldo was the most-used player on the squad, and that 14 footballers have played 89% of the minutes in all three competitions.

Cristiano has played 2,526 minutes out of a possible 2,700 (30 games), and is followed by Iker with 2,520 and Marcelo with 2,338. The rest of the 14 are Xabi (2,283), Carvalho (1,927), Di María (1,927), Özil (1,891), Sergio (1,889), Pepe (1,862), Khedira (1,833), Arbeloa (1,661), Higuaín (1,379), Benzema (1,257) and Lass (1,078).

After that, the gap is quite large. The 15th position is filled by Albiol, with 792 minutes. He’s followed by Pedro León (563), Granero (540), Canales (332), Diarra (312), Kaká (156), Adán (135), Garay (107), Gago (101), Mateos (79) and Dudek (45). Three canteranos fill out the rest of the list: Juanfran with 20, Sarabia with 18 and MFC with 16.