Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

110% of the time the press will LIE about celebrities so maybe all this is just a lie about the babies conception and we have all fallen for the trap as long as the little guy is happy, healthy and safe that is what should really matter.

Chic_Raul_ista,

I know! Neither Cristano his family ever said the baby was born by a surrogate he just said "exclusive guardianship" then people started jumping to wild accusations.

QUOTE (footballfan#7 @ Jul 14 2010, 08:24 AM)

QUOTE (Chic_Raul_ista @ Jul 13 2010, 04:11 AM)

Cris Jr in Portugal with family

Other forums are saying that this is Cristiano's cousins daughter. I guess there were other babies at the house.

Fashion Icon:

"i DON'T THINK iT'S rONALDO'S SON"

I agree with that his baby is to white and looks far older than it was claimed. Were the article came from the daily mail originally, in which did not claim it was Cristiano Jr.

Daily Mail:

"Peekaboo: The baby, believed to be Cristiano Ronaldo's new son, is carried from the Algarve to their family home in Lisbon today".

Ronaldo has a large extended family it could be his niece or cousins child.

to read the article

The article

Other forums are saying that this is Cristiano's cousins daughter. I guess there were other babies at the house.

Thanks for correcting me, see so many lies, lies & more lies<_< by the media .

I know and once they say something they take it as truth and run with it, like the whole having a surrogate thing. There is so many articles that I've read from "news" sites that write it as if its the truth without putting in some kind of disclaimer to the reader saying that its gossip or speculation. But yet again should we expect anything less from them.

Cristiano baby's emergency

The baby son of football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo was rushed to a private clinic in his native Portugal, according to reports.

The one-month-old was reportedly brought to the facility on the Algarve by a group of the sportsman’s relatives.

The cause of the health scare remains unknown.

The group, which included Ronaldo’s sister Katia, are said to have arrived in a four-wheel drive, followed by a car of security men, but did not include the Real Madrid player.

After spending two hours inside the hospital, the infant was driven home, the Sun reports.

Ronaldo has refused to publicly name his son’s mother, announcing only: 'It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship.'

according to m and c people: I hope he gets better :cry2:

But if it is his son, then why wasn´t he with him?

Do you know the amount of drama that would have occurred if Cristiano had gone with them? :laugh: I'm assuming it was a minor check-up cause if it was a major incident he would have been there. Not everything that is written is true and it said 'according' doesn't mean it's factual.

Chic_Raul_ista:

"Do you know the amount of drama that would have occurred if Cristiano had gone with them? I'm assuming it was a minor check-up cause if it was a major incident he would have been there. Not everything that is written is true and it said 'according' doesn't mean it's factual."

Yes this is most likely true! The problem with Christiano's baby must not have been that serious, if he did not go with him. :)