Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

WTF?? he also paint his nails,like Guti?

25.jpg

Oh I have the feeling they share more than just that ;) :wave:

:laugh:

Reminds me of this:

or this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">

<h1 class="post-title">Cristiano Ronaldo – Banana Snack Before Training</h1> 3 August 2010 eating-banana2-300x158.jpgJust ride on the golf cart, Cristiano Ronaldo took the opportunity to eat a banana. He smiled as he pictured known as tea and picked up strength for the tough training that awaited him with Mourinho.

On August 4, Mourinho lead for the first time in a game and they will face Mexican Football team . Three days later, Real Madrid will play against the Los Angeles Galaxy to complete his tour of California.cris-training2-250x300.jpg

Did Cristiano got himself a tatoo?

post-36249-0-1446196457-63194_thumb.jpgYesterday (3 August 2010) Cristiano Ronaldo was taken a pictures while showing off his cool boots. But we didn’t notice the awesome product from Nike, instead we were more interested in his tatoo look alike on his right shoulder.

Just a small thing, and we can’t even guess the shape of it….post-36249-0-1446196457-61702_thumb.png

The question is, did he really got himself a tatoo?? Or is it just a temporary one ?? If I’m not mistaken, he did say once, that he doesn’t like to have a tatoo on his body. Hmm….who knows he might change his mind now….

Its not photoshoped, there are more pics like that from the rooftop time. He is just weird when it comes to fashion. Whats new?

I realize that this was said some time ago, but he didn't paint his nails as a "fashion statement." To be blunt, the majority of rugby & football players paint their toe nails, because they're disgusting to look at. They get really messed up from playing all the time, so they paint them. I would rather see black nail polish than nasty toe nails.

Oh, and since CR recently debuted the number 7, I'd like to share my thoughts about him wearing the jersey.

I personally don't mind Cristiano getting number 7. Raul is SO much more than a number. Evidently, Raul has left a legacy at RM, and letting someone else have his number isn't going to change that. His accomplishments and achievements aren't going to vanish because someone else is wearing his number. Raul said that the 7 shirt has been worn by great players before him, and should be worn by great players after him. They can't retire numbers in La Liga, and someone has to have it, so why not Cristiano? It's not like he forced Raul out of the position and said "Gimme Gimme Gimme; I want I want I want; mine, mine mine". Clearly, Cristiano respects Raul, and has had nothing but good things to say about him. He said that he's admired Raul since he was a young child, and he's thankful that he had the opportunity to play with him. He never said anything negative about Raul or expressed an intention to somehow disgrace him. Raul has also said that he was impressed with Cristiano's work ethic, and that Cristiano is an inspiration for him to work harder. I don't know why Raul would have a problem with Cristiano wearing the number, especially if there is no bad blood between them at all. They respect each other a lot.

He was asked about it in a press conference and gave an honest answer. No one else has expressed an interest in taking the number (at least not that I know of), so again, why not Cristiano? Every player has a number that is special to them, and number 7 is special to Cristiano, so of course he would want it. Back at Manchester United, he was placed in the exact same situation, but he clearly didn't disappoint and lived up to expectation. He understands what is going on and has been in this position before. He had a successful first season with RM, worked very hard, and has proved himself time and time again. He has the ability and the skill, he is world class. As long as Cristiano wears the number with respect and honor (which I'm sure he'll do, as he's done it in the past), then I don't see the problem.