Bellazon

Anime & Manga

midnight lady

hahaha... I feel the same... I wait the whole week for a 22 minute-long episode and it's mostly flashbacks and people staring at each other 10 seconds too many... :blink: I can't drop on watching for a period of time and then watching all the episodes I've missed because I'll have a nervous breakdown :laugh: lucky me I haven't watched all the good animes yet so "Death Note" is my savior for this week :rofl:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bleach manga as well, it's pretty amazing at the moment, no idea what's gonna happen to mr strawberry now, but Naruto is even more exciting, cant wait till friday :)

and the thread mightve died cuz im never here, idunno :idk: :p

btw I havent really been into anime lately aside from bleach and naruto, did any good new shows are the last year or so? i havent seen much since Death Note cuz i know

nothing will be as good :p but im sorta in the mood for some new anime

well, yeah, DN is amazing...great story and characters, it's hard to be better than that....idk, i don't like naruto that much, but Bleach is my fav at the moment ^_^...and I'm also watching Trinity Blood...it has my attention although it's kinda...idk..too much of everything (vampires,Vatikan,machines...blah) but it's kinda nice...

also...Black Cat is good, Fullmetal Alchemist (but it's completely different from manga)...then...Claymore (I'm also reading manga, i love it ^^)...that's all I can remember right now...

btw...is Choco Doll not coming to BZ anymore or what =( (i really like this thread, it just needs to liven up a bit x) )

• 2 months later...

*bump*

why do i ask a question and then don't come back to BZ for like 40 days xD.. anyways;

i saw Trinity Blood [meh], Black Cat [meh] and Claymore [yay!] when they came out (when i was still rly into it), and I just re-watched FMA, so I can compare the new FMA:Brotherhood to it, i'm gonna start on that soon I think they're @ ep8 now, is anyone watching it? i heard that it's pretty much the same, just better-looking, and that they will stick to the manga this time, which i haven't read so i'm not sure if that makes me happy or not :p