Bellazon

Anime & Manga

midnight lady

your welcome Hime! ;)

if you want to read Vampire Knight and check out the SMEXXY guys in it go to www.onemanga.com and try to find Vampire Knight by masturi Hino!

even this manga was so great that they made it into a anime which Should do it's Premiere in Japan "TODAY!" WOOO im exited!!! :drool:

so what do you think of VK?? :)

it's very hard to get your hands on a manga copy when you live in a small crappy town that's so far away from...everything :lost: so I'm more of an anime watcher rather than a manga reader. :p we used to have an anime channel(we- in Israel) but it has got canceled. <_< I'm very shalow when choosing to what manga I should pay attention. VK has a great character design :drool: I've always wondered why it's not an anime...I guess it meant to be...today?!?! :woot: you made me happy :clap:

haha Glad I made you Happy! ;) GOSH I gotta wait, for let the PPl to translate it in English!! Im Hyper now!! :drool: kaname is going to be moving!! * shouts like a fangirl* :p

I like reading than watching TV lol so I guess not everyone has the same taste! :)

you see that Character ZERO he is growing... the more i see him, i think he kinda cute :p lol dont want to bother you with my Manga maniac stuff lol

omg itz. cypress: Personally, I love it. My boyfriend introduced me to it. It's funny and oddly entertaining but there are two ways to watch it.

In chronological order or in the order they were originally released in Japan.

I say, give it a try, and if you don't like it, theres plenty of other incredible anime in the sea, haha.

Aha great! I'll give it a try.

Anyways, so I've been reading To-Love-Ru and waiting for the next chapter to be released. I found out the there's a gonna be an anime

about it like 2 weeks ago. What I didn't know was that the first episode already aired last week! :laugh: I'm about to watch the first episode

then I hope episode 2 wtih subs will be released sometime tomorrow.

You guys should read the manga too. It's hilarious! :D

The Long Awaited Vampire Knight Anime!

PART 1

Part 2

:drool: :drool: :drool:

ZERO IS SO HOT

AIDOU IS PERFECT

A BIT DISAPPOINTED HOW KANAME LOOKS... <_< but he is not bad at all... :drool:

MY OPINION ABOUT THE ANIME:

I think it is a Great Anime I liked it at the second it started... :)

PS:

This is only Episode One cait wait Episode 2!

I'm only finishing The soul society rescue arc :ninja: I love to watch anime on TV, but now instead of Bleach they put Naruto(no complaines lol) and it will be back after the 2nd season of Naruto. :bounce:

meh, I can't see your post Choco-Doll :cry:

Joe, do you really prefer to watch english dubbed anime? how rare :laugh: