Bellazon

Are you .....

|pink panther|

hahaha me and flavia. and u subscription to brazil vogue.

but i want my family and hers there to visit us sumtimes

are you?

I'll hang out with Joaquin Phoenix for a really long time......visitors? I'm not sure....just the mailman visiting to bring the mags, new shoes and probably have to have my computer and that's it......I'd be good to go. Ha! But, I could do without the phone, TV, Blackberry, etc. HA! If Joaquin has to leave for a bit, he can't go until Johnny Depp comes to take his place.

Oh, I was just assuming that the pad would come with furniture and a DVD player that isn't connected to a TV (how that works, I don't know but TV isn't my biggest thing). (Not too many distractions for Joaquin or Johnny, you know LOL).

And of course you would have to have watertoys such as jetskis and a boat. That goes without saying. LOL I'd need my iPod, too.

Okay, you are right I'd want to see some of my family and all of his family but there are "zones" that the fam can't invade. Waterfalls.......well, can't be on an island if not for waterfalls. What kind of puny island would that be? We are talkin' paradise island here. But, sure don't need any mermaids or hot lookin' chicks coming out of the ocean. LOL

This would actually be a good topic to start, I think. Boy! I bet there are some good scenarios among the Bellazon Fab.

• 2 weeks later...