Bellazon

What's the big deal with Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barroz..

Well since I was never a member on chilax..your love for Adriana wasn`t what changed the way I think of her.

[edit] She`s still beautiful..just not as interesting as she was at first(still in my top 10)...in my opinion this can be said for many famous women. At first glance, they`re smokin hot..but after seeing them everywhere..it can get boring..

I`ve said this before probably..but I get tired of alot of models..the only models I always liked are Gisele, Heidi and Laetitia. I find interest in fresher, and rarely seen models more these days, like Maja Latinovic or Isabeli.

i personally feel that ana needs more attention...that and you have to take in account 04 was a big year for adriana...if you look at the polls from fhm and askmen....she made a very big jump compared to the previous year....which means her fan base as tripled at least.

just when I think I'm bored of her she appears gorgeous in new pictures/ commercials...

and yes Adriana is not perfection but perfection is really boring to me. I used to love gisele but when she became popular she loses it, maybe because her personality. I love Adriana personality (I don't know her, I am talking about I read/see in her interviews) and I think for me that's very important.

...I liked it a lot more when i thought i was one of the only fans...

I understand completely. I can remember at highschool, one day we everyone had to draw their favorite celeb, actress model etc. Most came up with the very pupular celebs (Jennifer Lopez, Britney, Eminem, etc) and I drew Natalie Portman. I was the only one who drew her. Most people in my class didn't even know who she was, (some did, after some thinking: "wait, isn't she padme in the star wars movies?") I really liked that, seemingly to be the only fan of Natalie Portman. It's like you don't have to share with other fans.

And Neo, don't think it's your fault. It isn't just in Chilax and Bellazon where Adriana has become so popular. Most people do know her name and I see her name turn up on the net countless times. People everywhere talk about her a lot. And that's good, as long as she won't become overrated, like Britney or Jennifer Lopez at one point. Because that can turn against her.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quasicartes

WOW! Didn't realise that people got so bored of Adriana that very negative comments have surfaced in this and another forum. What's the big deal? You see your wife everyday!

Guest Guest_Brenna_*
WOW! Didn't realise that people got so bored of Adriana that very negative comments have surfaced in this and another forum. What's the big deal? You see your wife everyday!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The true definition of beauty is something you never tire of looking at.

A man truly loves his wife, but none of us truly love Adriana Lima.

i really wont say much....i see adriana everyday and never tire of her...only reason i said that was because i was tired of pleading my case to everyone and by now everyone knows im a physcopath...how do you guys feel about me not sleeping at night because i cant stop thinking about adriana....i havent slept properly in months because of it...yeah im probably sick in the head but what can i do...life goes on and i can manage without proper sleep.

Guest Guest_Brenna_*

That is a little weird. I'm guessing it's a phase and that it will pass with time. If not, seek help or a diversion. :(

That is a little weird. I'm guessing it's a phase and that it will pass with time. If not, seek help or a diversion.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

trust me i have had phases on other celebrities before....this kind of thing hasnt happened...i was talking to my girlfriend about this last night...i can manage without sleep...dont ask how, i avg about 2 hours of good sleep but the rest of the time im thinking about adriana.