Bellazon

What's the big deal with Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barroz..

this is stupid to make a forum about. "whats the big deal about ..." could be said about anybody...paris hilton, britney spears, lindsay lohan, etc. beauty is in the eye of the beholder and most people here agree that adriana is gorgeous, it doesnt mean everyone in the world think so. (even though they should lol)

Guest quasicartes
most people here agree that adriana is gorgeous, it doesnt mean everyone in the world think so. (even though they should lol)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha ha ha. Never offend someone you love. Reality check, sweetheart. You will, and quite often, I might add, offend and piss off the one you love. It's part of the whole 'love' thing. Fights and hurt feelings are inevitable. But worth it, in the long run.

Nothing wrong with you, Neo. A celebrity crush/infatuation never hurt anyone who kept things sane, and y'do.

And Breanna I saw that comment a few pages back. I have a tiny nose! It is not boring! *L*

I really enjoyed this thread up until page five, because the boys here kept it light and silly, completely disregarding any insulting comments to any model. It was a great read. Thanks!