Bellazon

The BEST of Bellazon

oky, I´m gonna be honest. I don´t think this is about personality. It´s about popularity. Ana and Adriana are more popular than Daria and Erin, so it´s kinda odd. You all know who´s gonna win :( Frankly, I saw vids with Ana, and I saw vids with Daria, this canadian girl has a wonderful, down-to-earth personality, she´s clever and sensible. Ana is...kinda cheap, agree with that. I adore her beauty, her walk, her face and her gorgeous body, but not her personality..:( the same with Adriana. I think she´s awesome and wonderful woman, but kinda cheap now :( and her personality?? don´t get me wrong... :no:

though I don´t know Erin, I´ll vote for her, because she´ll lose anyway and I don´t like Adriana´s personality at all.

3 votes for Erin

just my opinion...don´t be offended guys

KINDA CHEAP ? I know it's your opinion, but AGAIN : this is about personallity. HOW'S ANA CHEAP ?

Considering she's either half baked or drunk is 75% of her pictures, she a bit tacky/cheap to me as well. There's a time and place for fun, and going out and having an awesome time is ok, but when you look as worn as she does in most of your candids.... sad.

oky, I´m gonna be honest. I don´t think this is about personality. It´s about popularity. Ana and Adriana are more popular than Daria and Erin, so it´s kinda odd. You all know who´s gonna win :( Frankly, I saw vids with Ana, and I saw vids with Daria, this canadian girl has a wonderful, down-to-earth personality, she´s clever and sensible. Ana is...kinda cheap, agree with that. I adore her beauty, her walk, her face and her gorgeous body, but not her personality..:( the same with Adriana. I think she´s awesome and wonderful woman, but kinda cheap now :( and her personality?? don´t get me wrong... :no:

though I don´t know Erin, I´ll vote for her, because she´ll lose anyway and I don´t like Adriana´s personality at all.

3 votes for Erin

KINDA CHEAP ? I know it's your opinion, but AGAIN : this is about personallity. HOW'S ANA CHEAP ?

Considering she's either half baked or drunk is 75% of her pictures, she a bit tacky/cheap to me as well. There's a time and place for fun, and going out and having an awesome time is ok, but when you look as worn as she does in most of your candids.... sad.

I agree with the whole Ana Adriana thing. I was watching an Adriana interview and she was like "Oh I never have time to do anything, I never have time to work out, it's sad". Just the way she said it made me kind of roll my eyes. But I liked her at the VSFS 06.

3 votes for Erin

I agree with the whole Ana Adriana thing. I was watching an Adriana interview and she was like "Oh I never have time to do anything, I never have time to work out, it's sad". Just the way she said it made me kind of roll my eyes. But I liked her at the VSFS 06.

agree with that, all. Here you´ve got your answer. Don´t get me wrong, it´s only MY opinion, I don´t want to offend anyone, I don´t want to make anyone sad, if I did, forgive me, I´m sorry. Lots of people don´t like Alessandra´s or Gisele´s personality, they say one is dumb and other one too calm and superior, but nothing they say will change my opinion on those two women I love :) understand?? the most important thing for YOU it´s your own opinion, doesn´t matter what the others say until you don´t think the same :) that´s all this fan-thing about :)

but, answer on Adriana - why I don´t like her personality at all? It´s because she´s acting like a child, like a little silly dumb female, sorry :no: She´s throwing the hatchet too much!! I used to like her, but I don´t anymore. This is not about beauty, because for me she´s one of the most beautiful women, she´s very special and wonderful, but her acting...is dissaponting me :( that´s all, maybe I´m all wrong, maybe she has great personality, I dunno, this is how I see it now.

oh, and 1.5 votes for both girls