Bellazon

WHO'S YOUR PERFECT MAN?

I LOVE ADRIANA

ooh such a hard choice. I just love Johnny Depp, he's hotness. And I also dig a guy who's funny and doesn't take himself seriously. Downside: he's what, 40? That's a bit too old for me. But a 20+ year old version of Johnny, yup, that'd be it for me.

But I'm not all that picky. Not about looks either. Some girls have these demands (he's gotta have dark hair, his eyes hafta be blue, etc etc) I'm not like that. I personally dig guys with the dark hair and dark eyes, but if he's blonde with blue eyes he can knock on my door anytime as well. He just needs to have a good sense of humor, personality and not be stupid. A guy can be goodlooking as hell, but if he leaves a dumb impression, I'm a goner. No "duh" types for me. Not that I want him to be a genius, (then I'd feel stupid)

That being said, anyone up for it? ;) lol

I like blonde hair, blue eyes. When I was younger ( 14-17 ), I really liked the tall, dark, and handsome. But then I realized that those gorgeous men like Brad Pitt and George Clooney and Matt Damon rarely come a long and normally when they do, they are complete buttholes.

So, I've stopped paying attention to looks and focus on personality and sense of humor. A guy who can make me laugh and smile will win my heart.

Was he a comedian that told dirty, lame jokes?  If so, that is probably why he hasn't had any.

i dont know, i heard it on teh comedy channel on xm radio a long time ago...no idea what his name was but i just remember him talking about what women want.

^^^dam i dont fall in the first part...only 5'11" and 140 pounds....but i fall in the second half. :blush:

You have got nothing to worry about, I'm only 5'4" and 110 pounds! :(

My penis is 5.5" in erection and my IQ is about 140 on Cattell scale (128 on Stanford-Binet scale) meaning I have higher intelligence than 98% of population. Actually I'm a stupid small guy as you can see from this stupid message.