Bellazon

WHO'S YOUR PERFECT MAN?

I LOVE ADRIANA

*grabs a ruler and measures out 5.5 inches*..hey it's not that small! :)

hey at least its bigger then the asian average...i think its like 5 inches for them....i would die if i had a wiener that small

haha man i love u lool i swear id make u my man ud always make me laff.. hmm

thats why the chicks dig me.

da heo?! asians avg are 5.5, and yeaaaa every stereotype has a bit of truth. im the exception though so bow to the prince ;). i also blame the media for makin asian men look so horrible.

Do you watch that South Park episode?

"We JAPANESE have small penis. You, AMERICANS, penis so big, bulbous." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u believe everything u see on tv i presume :rolleyes: ALSO u said Japanese. Japanese=Japanese, not every other asian country. it's like sayin mexicans and puerto ricans are the same. anyways south park is a funny show :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My perfect man....well i can't think of anyone famous, but i know that his personality would outshine his looks, if he's attractive then that's just a bonus (no need to be shallow) I'm attracted to intelligent guys, but not to the point where they're arrogant and i think everyone knows that the main thing he should have is a good sense of humour. I'm always up for a good laugh. :)

• 3 weeks later...