Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

sweetspice, thank you very, very much for 2 videos!!! They are both absolutely amazing! :)

Junior Nando is so cute)) And he was already so talanted that time! 3 goals! OMG! :D

footiefan, maybe I'm wrong about their baby, but looking at these pics I thought they have one :)

6c341e82d51f.jpgec9de87b4070.jpg

I would think so too if i did not know that it is david villa's daughter with them in the photos :hug:

I look forward to seeing Torres with his own babies one day - he seems really cute with kids. (I had not heard any pregnancy rumours though - wow!)

His thumb sucking celebration after his goal at the Euros, may have been because a close friend of theirs had a baby very recently - there were photos of torres and his gf visiting the new parents at a madrid hospital just before the Euros.

Fernando has no baby, and those are just rumours that she is pregnant because he sucked his thumb after his goal, but that is the only reason why people are saying she is pregnant.

And her name is Olalla