Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

It was the great game yesterday!!! I'm so glad that Spain won this Championship!

And Nando was so amazing! :blush: His goal, it was beautiful:)))

I like Fernando's "dancing" on football ground ))) He makes so graceful pirouettes, he slides, turns over and so on)) And it looks very artistic.

Like his playing very much! :wub:

Like himself with his fascinating freckles :wub: Mmmm... :blush:

034pm4.jpg

034pm4.23d18b0e99.jpg

Twinkle, thanks for these pics! They are awsome! As well as Nando))

Looking at the pics I feel the great atmosphere there in Vienne yesterday! The smell of victory! Mmm!

And Spanish players are so happy)) Like little children))

I love Fernando with Spanish flag around his body :) That was so funny and cute)) He was so happy!

And actually I was happy together with them all!

Though I'm from Russia and as you know Spain beated Russian team in 1/2 match. But I admit that Spanish team was more stronger, and I frankly supported these guys! :) They were really amazing at this Championship! And Fernando particularly ;)

P.S. Am I wrong or Nando cut his hair again? They looked yesterday shorter than previously...

:drool:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...008/7480558.stm

Match-winner Fernando Torres said Spain deserved to win Euro 2008 because they played the best football.

Torres struck in the first half as Spain beat Germany 1-0 in Vienna to win their first major trophy for 44 years and Torres's first trophy of any kind.

The Liverpool striker said: "I feel a tremendous joy. It still hasn't sunk in what we've achieved with this victory.

"The team that played the best football at Euro 2008 won the title and we have a place in European football history."

He added: "It's just a dream come true. This is my first title and I hope it's the first of many. "Victory in a Euro, it is almost as big as a World Cup. We are used to watching finals on television, but today we were here and we won.

"My job is to score goals. I want to win more titles and be the most important player in Europe and the world."

Coach Luis Aragones, who now steps down after four years in the job, paid tribute to Torres after the final whistle.

"Fernando is a great player for Liverpool and for our team and he can go anywhere because he has really extraordinary speed and he knows how to dribble," said the 69-year-old.

"We always tell him he's a player who is so young that he can learn to do everything and there is no doubt he can be one of the best players in the world."

Aragones, who could barely contain his delight with his side's resounding victory, believes the way they won the tournament may inspire other teams to try and play the same brand of football in the future.

"All those that love football want to see it played that way," he said. "People want players who can pass well and get into the penalty area and score goals.

"They'll look up to Spain as a model of how to play football.

"We've won this tournament brilliantly, it's a happy day for the players, the background staff, me, all Spaniards."

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas hailed his team's triumph as a "victory for beautiful football". The 21-year-old said: "It feels amazing, this is the best day of my life in football, I don't think we've realised yet what we have achieved.

"It's been a long time since a team playing this kind of beautiful football won a tournament like this.

"It is 44 years after Spain last won anything. This is one of the best trophies you can win as a footballer and I did it, we did it.

"We play football on the ground, we try to pass the ball and we won this tournament in style. We gave football the success it deserves.

"You know what a young squad this is, so hopefully we can think about winning the World Cup in two years' time."

Liverpool's Xabi Alonso, who came off the bench in the second half, added: "It feels great, of course - so many years without winning anything.

"It was very important for everyone - for the supporters, for the players, for the staff - and now we are absolutely happy and we want to enjoy the moment."

:laugh:

Nando:" Sergio... I think I'm feeling sick.."

Sergio:" Really? (Touches Nando's forehead..) umm... I think you are fine..."

Nando (pouts + disspointed), "oh... but, but, I really don't feel well" (wanting Sergio to touch him again =))

Sernando2.gif

Twinkle, thanks for these pics! They are awsome! As well as Nando))

Looking at the pics I feel the great atmosphere there in Vienne yesterday! The smell of victory! Mmm!

And Spanish players are so happy)) Like little children))

I love Fernando with Spanish flag around his body :) That was so funny and cute)) He was so happy!

And actually I was happy together with them all!

Though I'm from Russia and as you know Spain beated Russian team in 1/2 match. But I admit that Spanish team was more stronger, and I frankly supported these guys! :) They were really amazing at this Championship! And Fernando particularly ;)

P.S. Am I wrong or Nando cut his hair again? They looked yesterday shorter than previously...

post-19478-0-1445994901-6689_thumb.gif

Nando:" Sergio... I think I'm feeling sick.."

Sergio:" Really? (Touches Nando's forehead..) umm... I think you are fine..."

Nando (pouts + disspointed), "oh... but, but, I really don't feel well" (wanting Sergio to touch him again =))