Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

I love that pic Ana Laura! Also I am sure that is Nando's Dad and Brother there is also another pic that i've uploaded below that is of them together as kids.

Here are some more pics I have

Nando's bum :kiss:

nandosbum.jpg

nandodadbrother2.jpg nandodirtyshirt.jpg nandodirtyshirt2.png nandodrool.jpg nandoneverseen.jpg nandoneverseen2.jpg nandoneverseen3.jpg nandoneverseen8.jpg nandoneverseen7.jpg nandoneverseen6.jpg nandoneverseen5.jpg nandoneverseen4.jpg nandosexyashell.jpg

Hello everyone! :wave:

I just sign in to the forum,although i'm reading it from a long time.

I'm from Bulgaria and i'm very big Liverpool supporter.One night when i was trying to find a photo of Fernando in Google i found a link to this site!I have to admit that you guys are great :-).I'll be more than happy to share my friendship with you. And the reason which make me double happy is that we can talk about Mr. Fernando "The King" Torres.

See you soon

Take care all of you ;)

thanks for all theese pictures! have anyone meet fernando? or is planning to meet him? I still hope you'll find the picture with his mum :) I would love to see his sister too but it's to hard to find any pics of her :/. anyway, I thought I could post some pics I like and only hope I'm not reposting anything, ennjoy! ;D

every single pic of theese are my favourites! I can't just choose one, of course I have more pics I love, but I got them from this forum and thoose pictures are the best of the favourites, but as I said, you've already post them here! ;) next time I'll post my favourites of fernando with other people, theese wore just single photos! :)

1863934417_1.gif BloggPhoto_5475_05453.jpg BloggPhoto_5475_71942.jpg fernando_torres2.jpg lfc52.jpg Liverpool__Torres_i_787318h.jpg 00003p2d.png 01span_kl.jpg Torres0704ES_468x619.jpg s320x240.png spa_torres_kick_i.jpg torres_1_.jpg Torres2104_468x331.jpg 00001bq2.jpg pic35266.jpg Torres.as.jpg torres_72674e.jpg P_Fernando_Torres_02.jpg Torres_634992.jpg Torres_03_s.jpg torresdb2.jpg torres_liverpool.jpg torresstretch_20_2_.jpg torrestrainingG_175x125.jpg torrestrainingG_175x125.jpg torrestrainingG_175x125.jpg TorresTrains_468x396.jpg

look what i found, this is recent.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle4272547.ece

During a career of many highs, Torres has had to endure his lows, too, particularly before his move to Anfield. He would turn to Olalla, his girlfriend, for sympathy and advice. “She has had to suffer much disappointed ranting and moaning, especially when I was at Atlético,” Torres said. “Now, she is also having a good time herself.

“She knows how to calm me down when I haven't been able to see the way out of the tunnel or wake me up when I've been sleeping. She pushes me when I need to be encouraged. The person that lives with you is sometimes the only one capable of helping you up when you don't realise how down you are.”