Bellazon

liveset from me :D

Yannick

Yah, but I prefer that type of music a little bit more than Electronica. Any thing that plays at clubs, I'm good for. For sure :p

Thanks. I will for sure! Doing it right now and I'll hit you back of what I think of them ;)

It's also great music,but Elektro and house are my styles :D Trance was hot here in the 90's and the first years of the 21st century then it got replaced by jumpstyle and french tek,maybe you know thar kind of music in Canada?:)

Great,please let me know your comments :D

It's also great music,but Elektro and house are my styles :D Trance was hot here in the 90's and the first years of the 21st century then it got replaced by jumpstyle and french tek,maybe you know thar kind of music in Canada? :)

Great,please let me know your comments :D

Ahahahaha very one has there own style and it's respectable. It's my second fav type of music :p

In Canada, to get the good stuff you have to go to clubs, and depends on what radio you still to. Yah, french tek, not so much of my liking, but not bad. Here, the majority of people listen to like pop songs, hip hop, country & rock. It's usually the European kids who know what club music sounds like lol :p

Loved your fav DJs... Boys Noize knock out! The Bomb! & Erole Attack >>>> :wub: hot tracks. Soulwax, Krack my fav by far :) Absolutely adore Justice, always have, Laurent Garnier, Dave Clarke & Booka Shade excellent choices ;)

Ahahahaha very one has there own style and it's respectable. It's my second fav type of music :p

In Canada, to get the good stuff you have to go to clubs, and depends on what radio you still to. Yah, french tek, not so much of my liking, but not bad. Here, the majority of people listen to like pop songs, hip hop, country & rock. It's usually the European kids who know what club music sounds like lol :p

Loved your fav DJs... Boys Noize knock out! The Bomb! & Erole Attack >>>> :wub: hot tracks. Soulwax, Krack my fav by far :) Absolutely adore Justice, always have, Laurent Garnier, Dave Clarke & Booka Shade excellent choices ;)

Whoa that's fast :D Yeah i think french tek sucks :p I case of techno music we Europeans were almost always the innovative ones :D except for the detroit style that comes (obvious) from Detroit :D

Erole attack rocks and Krack too :D Yeah tey are all awesome Dj's :D

^^^ yah, I don't like it too much. LOL Europeans the best club music ever! ahahaha obviously

LOL i like them!

:D That's right :laugh: alltough America has two pioniers in house music and that are Carl Craig and Felix Da Housecat :D

i like carl craig mixes! the last one masterpiece is "falling up" (theo parrish)

^^^ yah, I don't like it too much. LOL Europeans the best club music ever! ahahaha obviously

LOL i like them!

:D That's right :laugh: alltough America has two pioniers in house music and that are Carl Craig and Felix Da Housecat :D

i like carl craig mixes! the last one masterpiece is "falling up" (theo parrish)

Yah it's pretty good..who's your fav DJ, besides DJ Jean Le Rouge LOL?

Sounds like FUN! My life... is absolutely brilliant :p I still go to high school, but you know that's a joke because it's easy, but I still take it serious. When I'm not studying or in school, I'm w/ my friends. We go shopping, drinking, partying, lounge at the Peta Pit or Booster Juice, things of that nature. I do kickboxing, and when I get the opportunity, usually in the summertime or on vacation I do extreme sports, like scuba diving, parasailing, kayaking... I really want to go sky diving & base jumping, hopefully I can do that soon ;) Sometimes when I get the chance, I go out clubbin with my sister, but I haven't been lately. Every year I go on vacation, just the most random places, like for the past 3 years I've been going down to the Caribbean, I love the beach. I love lots of fruit, sand, sun & sexy boys in speedos :drool: This year for my vaca I'm going to Paris :woot: :hell yea!: Yah, that pretty much sums up my life.. lol :p

Sounds like FUN! My life... is absolutely brilliant :p I still go to high school, but you know that's a joke because it's easy, but I still take it serious. When I'm not studying or in school, I'm w/ my friends. We go shopping, drinking, partying, lounge at the Peta Pit or Booster Juice, things of that nature. I do kickboxing, and when I get the opportunity, usually in the summertime or on vacation I do extreme sports, like scuba diving, parasailing, kayaking... I really want to go sky diving & base jumping, hopefully I can do that soon ;) Sometimes when I get the chance, I go out clubbin with my sister, but I haven't been lately. Every year I go on vacation, just the most random places, like for the past 3 years I've been going down to the Caribbean, I love the beach. I love lots of fruit, sand, sun & sexy boys in speedos :drool: This year for my vaca I'm going to Paris :woot: :hell yea!: Yah, that pretty much sums up my life.. lol :p

you have a cool life too :D Kickboxing is fun :) but i did taekwon-do for ten years :p even competition :laugh: and now i still play soccer :) And parasailing is that fun?:D It certanly looks like it :D

Ah Paris,L'amour :D And i've don sky diving once,it scared the s**t out of me :laugh: but it was really fun too :laugh: And Peta Bit is a lounge bar then?:)

you have a cool life too :D Kickboxing is fun :) but i did taekwon-do for ten years :p even competition :laugh: and now i still play soccer :) And parasailing is that fun? :D It certanly looks like it :D

Ah Paris,L'amour :D And i've don sky diving once,it scared the s**t out of me :laugh: but it was really fun too :laugh: And Peta Bit is a lounge bar then? :)

:thumbsup: It can be boring at times lol. :yes: Kickboxing is so much fun. LOL Really? I've never done that, is it fun? LOL Win any medals or ribbons? Oh I forgot to mention, I played basketball before like for a decade too, it was very competitive but I guess you have to be that way if your undefeated champions :p Kind of happy I'm not playing anymore, less stress & pressure :D Football! :woot: Position? I play soccer too recreationally though, not in any competitions. Parasailing OMG you need to try, I did it in the Caribbean, soo much FUN! It's like parachuting, but better, well IMO parachuting is fun too, but parasailing you're parachuting attached by a boat. SO MUCH FRICKIN FUN! LOL :hell yea!: I can't wait. Really? Awesome! I want to so badly. LOL :rofl: really? How come? Peta Pit, yah it's where all my friends & I chill at, it's mellow. Cool.

:thumbsup: It can be boring at times lol. :yes: Kickboxing is so much fun. LOL Really? I've never done that, is it fun? LOL Win any medals or ribbons? Oh I forgot to mention, I played basketball before like for a decade too, it was very competitive but I guess you have to be that way if your undefeated champions :p Kind of happy I'm not playing anymore, less stress & pressure :D Football! :woot: Position? I play soccer too recreationally though, not in any competitions. Parasailing OMG you need to try, I did it in the Caribbean, soo much FUN! It's like parachuting, but better, well IMO parachuting is fun too, but parasailing you're parachuting attached by a boat. SO MUCH FRICKIN FUN! LOL :hell yea!: I can't wait. Really? Awesome! I want to so badly. LOL :rofl: really? How come? Peta Pit, yah it's where all my friends & I chill at, it's mellow. Cool.

I've won a couple of medals yeah,i kicked some guys asses :laugh: It was full contact :) and did you win some?:)Basketbal is a cool sport too :) I play right on midfield :) And wich is your favourite position? :D In soccer i mean? :laugh: Well i'm going to try it out then,hopefully this summer :D I love mellow lounge bars :)

I've won a couple of medals yeah,i kicked some guys asses :laugh: It was full contact :) and did you win some?:)Basketbal is a cool sport too :) I play right on midfield :) And wich is your favourite position? :D In soccer i mean? :laugh: Well i'm going to try it out then,hopefully this summer :D I love mellow lounge bars :)

:hell yea!: Our DJ boy is a fighter! :clap: Awesome for medals, did you win any ribbons too, maybe like 12th place LOL :laugh: JK That's hot, kick em hard. Full contact sports are my favourite! Adore them :wub: I won a couple of medals, only one gold though, but I've only started doing kickboxing since last year. Mostly before that I played basketball all the time. :) Great mid! Aahahahha I'm not going to tell you my favourite position, but uh it's definetly not a soccer one. :p My fav... striker or winger lol get all the goals! :ddr: Yah there quite cool .

:hell yea!: Our DJ boy is a fighter! :clap: Awesome for medals, did you win any ribbons too, maybe like 12th place LOL :laugh: JK That's hot, kick em hard. Full contact sports are my favourite! Adore them :wub: I won a couple of medals, only one gold though, but I've only started doing kickboxing since last year. Mostly before that I played basketball all the time. :) Great mid! Aahahahha I'm not going to tell you my favourite position, but uh it's definetly not a soccer one. :p My fav... striker or winger lol get all the goals! :ddr: Yah there quite cool .

:D Yeah i've got ribbons too because i got my ass kicked too onr regular bases :laugh: You had two types in taekwon-do you could just hit each other a litte bit and get points for the technique or full contact and was much more fun :D Well if you're allready winning medals after a year you must be pretty good ;) :)

My favourite position remains a cecret too :laugh: and also not a soccer one :rofl: Cool striker is a nice position too :D

Well i thaugt it would be cool if i posted a liveset from me :D So here is one :) It's live so somethimes you hear people yelling on the background but the quality is pretty good ;) :D And please tell me what you think about my mixing and choice of tracks :) I will post the tracklist later when i found it :p

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=02EV8XMD

Greetz Yannick

i love it! (Y)