Bellazon

liveset from me :D

Yannick

:D Yeah i've got ribbons too because i got my ass kicked too onr regular bases :laugh: You had two types in taekwon-do you could just hit each other a litte bit and get points for the technique or full contact and was much more fun :D Well if you're allready winning medals after a year you must be pretty good ;) :)

My favourite position remains a cecret too :laugh: and also not a soccer one :rofl: Cool striker is a nice position too :D

LOL... me too! And I've already broken bones... especially in the nose (b) hurts like a mother. Any broken bones? OOoooooo, I'd think I'd like body contact better than technique. I dunno, I try to be better each day, it's fun so that's the most important thing, but winning is nice. I hate losing though, it sucks (N) :rofl: We'll keep that on the down low. :thumbsup: I try to be like Henry :p !

LOL... me too! And I've already broken bones... especially in the nose (b) hurts like a mother. Any broken bones? OOoooooo, I'd think I'd like body contact better than technique. I dunno, I try to be better each day, it's fun so that's the most important thing, but winning is nice. I hate losing though, it sucks (N) :rofl: We'll keep that on the down low. :thumbsup: I try to be like Henry :p !

Oh,i haver broken any bones, i only brused some :) I hope all of your bones healed perfect ;) Yeah,it's also a great way to get rid of your anger :) Well if you do your best you can only get better in the beginning it will be with ups and downs and then you're going to kick everyone's but ;) :D Thierry is great :D

And how are you doing today?:)

Oh,i haver broken any bones, i only brused some :) I hope all of your bones healed perfect ;) Yeah,it's also a great way to get rid of your anger :) Well if you do your best you can only get better in the beginning it will be with ups and downs and then you're going to kick everyone's but ;) :D Thierry is great :D

And how are you doing today? :)

Lucky :) Ouch, brusing hurst, especially on the rib cage :cry2: LOL... they have, at according to the doc?! I hope my phsycian isn't lying?! :shock: LOL they're healed ;) Totally agree! :thumbsup: Oh btw I'm a little spaz :D Hopefully you never piss me off, which you won't :p Kickboxing feels so good, beating the shit out of another person, or getting the shit beaten out of you, that hurts, but beating the shit out of someone :thumbsup: Hopefully *fingers crossed* I have a real good trainer :thumbsup: Thanks for the encouragment :) Second that, love #14. I'm good, just got back from driving, which is always fun.. and now I'm writing this post to you, going to eat supper soon, then later on my friends are picking me up and I dunno we're going to do something... Have no idea.. usually the trend spot.. MY SPOT... the Peta Pit! :ddr: love it there ;) And it's bonus for me bc my sister's friend works there :thumbsup: How's the day progressed on the dark side of the moon?

Yes indeed and if you smoke a cigarette with brused ribs that's even worse to breath :p I'm glad you healed perfect ;) I'm a nice guy it doesn't happens allot that i piss off people :) Yeah but if you get the s**t kicked out of you,you only get stronger :D and a good trainer also always helps to get better :) Yeah you guys only have to be 16 to drive a car,rigt?:) Here you have to be 18,but we can drinks beer from our 13 if we want and when we're 16 we're allready drinking strong booze :D I saw some Americans a couple of times in a bar and they drank two Belgian beers like it was beer like in America(wich is almost every time piss beer :p) and they could carry the Americans outside :laugh: Cool i hope you have a great time,if i ever get the chance to go to Toronto,i'll make sure to visit it :D

Well,it's about 22:30 and my roommate is smoking joints again(i don't,but he doesn't do anything else lateley:p)and in 2-3 hours,i'm going to play also at a lounge bar and then stay there with my gf :) and how is it on the light side of the moon? :laugh:

Ugh :yuckky: smoking? That's so fucking gnarley. I dunno about you, but I can't stand people smoking, except for Bella of course :laugh: People smoking is such a turn off. (N) Ahahaha thanks ;) True True. Yah, you can get your G1 when you turn 16 yrs old. Boo to 18, but whole shit luckies about drinking. Here you have to be 21.. booo but whatev fake id and shit gets you it. :rofl: Fucking dumbasses.. eeewww piss beer? UGH.. *gagging* So do they actually serve that shit? Definetely come any time... hook you up at Light & Distrikt :p

:rofl: I love people who are high as long as they're not assholes. Lounge.. eh? Aweeee that's so cute, what's the girlfriend's name? :rofl: It's only 18:35 at the moment. I'm actually going to go get dolled up, rounding up the troops & then hitting the Peta Pit. :ddr: dance is life my friend remember. peace DJ ;)

Ugh :yuckky: smoking? That's so fucking gnarley. I dunno about you, but I can't stand people smoking, except for Bella of course :laugh: People smoking is such a turn off. (N) Ahahaha thanks ;) True True. Yah, you can get your G1 when you turn 16 yrs old. Boo to 18, but whole shit luckies about drinking. Here you have to be 21.. booo but whatev fake id and shit gets you it. :rofl: Fucking dumbasses.. eeewww piss beer? UGH.. *gagging* So do they actually serve that shit? Definetely come any time... hook you up at Light & Distrikt :p

:rofl: I love people who are high as long as they're not assholes. Lounge.. eh? Aweeee that's so cute, what's the girlfriend's name? :rofl: It's only 18:35 at the moment. I'm actually going to go get dolled up, rounding up the troops & then hitting the Peta Pit. :ddr: dance is life my friend remember. peace DJ ;)

Well i've tried to quit :) but when i get married that's the point where i will quit forever and i know it's a turnoff for some people ;)

What i've heard they only serve grose beer like Heineken and Budweiser,... Instead they should serve Stella-Artois,Jupiler,Maes,Duvel,Westmalle,...:D Ok :) i'll keep you to that :) and if you come here i'll hok you up too ;)

I hope you have a great time in the Peta pit ;) and please call me Yannick i'm called Dj so many times that's it's nice to been called by my real name so time or two :laugh:

Oh yeah and her name is Valery :)

boo smoking sucks, but whatev :p hopefully you quit soon or get married soon :p betetr for your health ;)

I don't like beer that much, you?

Definetly, oh btw we call Peta Pit as a code name for a lounge bar, it's actually not called that, just so are parents don't find out that we're going to lounges we tell em we're going to the Peta Pit :p The real Peta Pit is like booster juice, a food place :p Sorry for the confusion.

Awe, how cute. :)

boo smoking sucks, but whatev :p hopefully you quit soon or get married soon :p betetr for your health ;)

I don't like beer that much, you?

Definetly, oh btw we call Peta Pit as a code name for a lounge bar, it's actually not called that, just so are parents don't find out that we're going to lounges we tell em we're going to the Peta Pit :p The real Peta Pit is like booster juice, a food place :p Sorry for the confusion.

Awe, how cute. :)

It's really hard for me to quit right now,my life is way to hectic right now and i'm in clubs,bars,... all the time and there are so many people that smoke,so it's really hard to quit,i'm not planning to get married before my 25 :D

Every Belgian loves beer :) we have the best beers in the world :whistle: :D but i like to drink stonger drinks too :)

Oh smart :D you watched to many spy movies :laugh:

And did you have a great time in the "peta pit"?:D

:rofl: I know what you mean, it's bad though, how much do you smoke a day? ahahahha 25 eh?

LOL.. clearly I'm not Belgian then! :p I like Bacardi Volcanoes, Appletinis, Cosmos, & I love PJ Fleur Champagne... :drool: any preferences?

:rofl: Indeed I have, I have a whole collection of home dvds how to connive your parents :p jk jk

ahahha well I guess? I dunno there was a lot of shit that happened in the beginning, but whatev after the drama it was FUN!

question, in a hypothetical situation, let's say you punched a guy and you knocked him out, but you might have broken your right hand.. what would you tell your trainer, especially if this didn't happen in training?

:rofl: I know what you mean, it's bad though, how much do you smoke a day? ahahahha 25 eh?

LOL.. clearly I'm not Belgian then! :p I like Bacardi Volcanoes, Appletinis, Cosmos, & I love PJ Fleur Champagne... :drool: any preferences?

:rofl: Indeed I have, I have a whole collection of home dvds how to connive your parents :p jk jk

ahahha well I guess? I dunno there was a lot of shit that happened in the beginning, but whatev after the drama it was FUN!

question, in a hypothetical situation, let's say you punched a guy and you knocked him out, but you might have broken your right hand.. what would you tell your trainer, especially if this didn't happen in training?

I somke about 2.5 packs a week so,so about 9 a day :blush:

Great taste :D I like somos and volcanoes too :) I also like a mojito,a wodka-redbull,red wodka-red bull,Bacardi cola,tequila,... :D

Cool,you should go with the CIA :laugh:

I would say the truth,it's normal that you use your techniques to defend yourself ;)

aweeee so bad :pinch: it's all good though :p try 8 tomorrow!

RED BULL .. how could I have forgotten?! I like the red one. Oh and I forgot tequila :p Awesome picks. :thumbsup:

haahhaaha

yah but I can't say that to him, btw I've already come up w/ an excuse. :p

aweeee so bad :pinch: it's all good though :p try 8 tomorrow!

RED BULL .. how could I have forgotten?! I like the red one. Oh and I forgot tequila :p Awesome picks. :thumbsup:

haahhaaha

yah but I can't say that to him, btw I've already come up w/ an excuse. :p

:)

You have a great taste too ;) :D

Yeah,that's great or you can just always say that you tried punching against a wall an hour a day just like the shaolin monks :laugh:

^^^ what?! :shock: boo that sucks! If you don't mind me asking.. why? Well I'm staying in tonight, I have some of my friends over.. tonight's a just chill out and sit day (N) I wished there was more hype.. seriously.. its 9 pm here on a Saturday and I'm at home on BZ :p All I can say is what a lame thing to do :pinch: but I'm w/ my friends so isn't not that bad..

^^^ what?! :shock: boo that sucks! If you don't mind me asking.. why? Well I'm staying in tonight, I have some of my friends over.. tonight's a just chill out and sit day (N) I wished there was more hype.. seriously.. its 9 pm here on a Saturday and I'm at home on BZ :p All I can say is what a lame thing to do :pinch: but I'm w/ my friends so isn't not that bad..

Yes it sucks,well we just grew away from eachother the last few months,we still love eachother but our relationship just doesn't works anymore :cry: Maybe we will get back together someday i don't know right now.

That's nice too :) Yeah on saturday you can do more hypie things :) But i stayed in at campus,so i didn't went out too :) i just watched some movies with some friends and played a little bit on the wii,that's always funny :)

And how are you doing today?:)

^^ Awe.. you'll definetly get back together :)

Yah, Saturday is my favourite day!

Cool coool.. awesome Wii! My friends tell me how addictive it is .. is it that really?

I'm good, start school tomorrow.. boo to that.. I liked my exam break :p

How's your day been?

^^ Awe.. you'll definetly get back together :)

Yah, Saturday is my favourite day!

Cool coool.. awesome Wii! My friends tell me how addictive it is .. is it that really?

I'm good, start school tomorrow.. boo to that.. I liked my exam break :p

How's your day been?

We will see :)

and thursday and sunday :D

Yeah it's really great to play it with some friends :laugh:

I never go to college on mondays i always stay at campus :laugh: I hope you'll get used to school again very soon ;) :)

Yesterday was ok i've been lazy and i went out untill this morning and nog i am recovering :D and how's your day?:)

*fingers crossed*

lol.. those are good days too :p

AHHAHA.. I've never played it.

Lucky. Ah.. hopefully because I'm going to have to.

lol... my day was meh.. nothing special to much to talk about, school, and now bio h/w so it's a bummer, but you have to find things that cheer you up ;)

what are you studying in school?

*fingers crossed*

lol.. those are good days too :p

AHHAHA.. I've never played it.

Lucky. Ah.. hopefully because I'm going to have to.

lol... my day was meh.. nothing special to much to talk about, school, and now bio h/w so it's a bummer, but you have to find things that cheer you up ;)

what are you studying in school?

Yeah :)

You should it's the best console ever :laugh:

Yeah :) but i'm sure you have allot of things in your life that cheer you up?:)

I'm studying bachelor electro-mechanics,but you'll probably know it as a technical engineer :) and what do you study?:)

and how are you doing today?:)