Bellazon

News

Neo52285

With Baby

A source is confirming to Life and Style that though Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen have denied having a baby on board, the supermodel's figure will soon be wrecked by a little one after all!

An insider tells the mag that Gisele is in fact "3 months pregnant" and due sometime in December. “She believes she got pregnant on their honeymoon in Brazil. Gisele and Tom want to keep the pregnancy secret but have told a few close friends and family.”

SPFW s/s 09/10

Colcci show is today!

"She will come alone. Gisele will be in Brazil for the Colcci show, to photograph the new campaign of the brand and to accomplish other professional commitments. This time her stay will be fast and short due to her busy schedule".

She shot for Brazil Vogue yesterday.

and for the Colcci campaign.

shooting for colcci

post-13850-0-1446077806-07018_thumb.jpg

thanks to giselefan.org for the news!

what gisele said during an interview in SP

On being a mom: "I am crazy about children . . . I am an adoptive mother . . . I've already had this experience for two years."

On marrying Tom: "I think I've met the right person, my partner, my companion . . . I already knew that we would get married a year and a half before we got married. We felt it. The heart spoke louder."

On her new priorities: "When the heart speaks, priorities change. Before . . . I had to go out, had to work. Now I think about it twice, three times, four times. So I only do the things that I really want to do. I prefer to stay at home. The big husband wins. Because of this relationship, what is most important to me is the family. Now I am creating my other family."

• 3 weeks later...