Bellazon

News

Neo52285

aww thanks sweetie :hug: It's just that there were so many promotion stuff with VS and we always had the chance to see an interview of her or something... now it'll only be in photos! anyway, time for new things to come!

Np! :hug: true, but in America and Brazil she was too much exposed. And she is a supermodel, new things with a bright future. I hope to see more high fashion ads, more Dolce! Maybe if she does a film like Angels and Demons, we'll be able to see her more than a 30 second VS commercial :laugh:

aww thanks sweetie :hug: It's just that there were so many promotion stuff with VS and we always had the chance to see an interview of her or something... now it'll only be in photos! anyway, time for new things to come!

Np! :hug: true, but in America and Brazil she was too much exposed. And she is a supermodel, new things with a bright future. I hope to see more high fashion ads, more Dolce! Maybe if she does a film like Angels and Demons, we'll be able to see her more than a 30 second VS commercial :laugh:

Well said Ange :thumbsup: Her Vivara video is so gorgeous :wub:

maybe they cant afford her salary anymore ?? Otherwise Victoria's Secret must have gone crazy. They focused too much on Gisele in the VSFS 2006, everyone knows Gisele = VS icon. Now they end up the contract... wha...??!!! I still dont believe this crap

^ I guess it depends whether you prefer commercial fashion to high fashion. I love the VSFS too, good for the high fashion models to get exposure, but all the other stuff, it's too much. I prefer to see Gisele in Numero or Vogue than a VS catalogue, but of course this is just my personal preference. As long as she's modeling I guess I'm satisfied :laugh:

^ I guess it depends whether you prefer commercial fashion to high fashion. I love the VSFS too, good for the high fashion models to get exposure, but all the other stuff, it's too much. I prefer to see Gisele in Numero or Vogue than a VS catalogue, but of course this is just my personal preference. As long as she's modeling I guess I'm satisfied :laugh:

Your right, any brand but Wal*Mart should be fine :| :| :|

If you feel the need to hear the news outloud, go to the New York Daily News site (sorry, I can't make a link :blush: and I can't cap videos either :cry2: :cry2: ) and click on gossip and then about 3/4 of the way down the page are "entertainment videos". You have to watch a minute of other very borrrrrring news to see it, but it's there at the end.

If you feel the need to hear the news outloud, go to the New York Daily News site (sorry, I can't make a link :blush: and I can't cap videos either :cry2: :cry2: ) and click on gossip and then about 3/4 of the way down the page are "entertainment videos". You have to watch a minute of other very borrrrrring news to see it, but it's there at the end.

thanks

i've heard enough !! Have a little faith :persuazn:

Another one bites the dust. Its sad that she wont be a part of VS. VS has lost Tyra and now Gisele, 2 classic models, it will never be the same. Barring Adriana and Karolina, none of the girls in VS can match Gisele, probably ever.

I have a feeling that Miranda Kerr and Bianca Balti might be 2 of the 5 new faces that VS will make their angels. Others like Marissa Miller, Caroline Francischini(sp?) and finally Ana Beatriz Barros(its about time) have chances of being their angels.

i have a feeling theyr turning all of the models into angels :| :| :| ........ wer gonna have a bunch of useless angels...

VS will be so lost without Gisele. They'll pay for their stupid temporary decision later :persuazn:

ok guys it is terrible.. but let see for the other side... i don't think so that gisele needs of VS to survive, but actually we need it.. because gisele doesn't make runway anymore. And she always go to the shows for the VS... I don't think that she'll be in other talk show without VS... now if she makes a film then I think that she could go to the some talk show..

btw let's wait for the official pronunciation about it...