Bellazon

News

Neo52285

If Bridget is 3+ months pregnant, this means she got pregnant when she was still with Tom and he wasn't going out with Gisele. I think Gisele will stay with him and honestly i believe they will get stronger now. Bridget seems to be a bitchy and Tom left her because of this, now we know what she's capable of.

I see a future for Tom and Gisele.

Because of this baby situation, I don't think that G is going to be with Tom that long anymore, but they are soo cute together. We see what happens, damn that Bridget :persuazn:

Yeah, because Matt Leinart is still with the girl he got pregnant at USC. Oh... wait...

who's Matt Leinart? Who cares about the dude, but the girl. I dunno if any girl including Gisele would want to be in a situation where her newly bf is expecting a baby with his ex. I guess it depends on personal preference. Whatev, life carries on.

Latest from People Magazine:

Since then, Brady, 29, has been romancing Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26. The new couple, who a source told PEOPLE started dating just before Christmas, are in Paris over the weekend.

The pair caught the Academie du Spectacle Equestrian horse show at Versailles on Saturday before having dinner at the Café de la Paix, reportedly Bundchen's favorite restaurant in the City of Light .

Full article: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20012266,00.html

Because of this baby situation, I don't think that G is going to be with Tom that long anymore, but they are soo cute together. We see what happens, damn that Bridget :persuazn:

Yeah, because Matt Leinart is still with the girl he got pregnant at USC. Oh... wait...

who's Matt Leinart? Who cares about the dude, but the girl. I dunno if any girl including Gisele would want to be in a situation where her newly bf is expecting a baby with his ex. I guess it depends on personal preference. Whatev, life carries on.

yeah sae here. if i found out my boyfriend's ex girlfriend was carrying his baby, i'd be worried thatt he'd decide to go back to her because it's "the right thing to do" or whatever. hopefully that won't happen with gisele

This is the kind of news you just couldn't make up. :blink:

I'm sure Gisele knew when they started dating, they've been together what a month?? She's 3-4 months gone and they only broke up about 2 months or so, he must of left her knowing she waas pregnant. And it's only come to light now because sher baby bump will start to show soon.

A SUPERMODEL IN PARIS

SUPERMODEL Gisele Bundchen is in Paris at the moment, spending a romantic week with her sportstar boyfriend Tom Brady - but she is expected to brave the paparazzi flashes tonight at the launch of the fragrance, "LibertÎą", that she has produced with the help of Cacharel. Bunchen, who is staying at the Ritz with NFL quarterback Brady, is also rumoured to be flying to Milan by private jet tomorrow to make a high-profile appearance at the Dolce & Gabbana show on Thursday afternoon. A close friend of Stefano and Domenico, Gisele is the star of the ads for their new fragrance, The One, and is apparently more then happy to make a rare return to the catwalk for them. (February 20 2007, AM)

Louise Roe

vogue.co.uk

Tom Brady 'Excited' About Ex's Pregnancy

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2007 04:00 PM EST

By Charlotte Triggs

Though Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan broke up last year, the football star is "excited" that his ex is expecting their child, he said Tuesday.

"Tom and his family are excited about the pregnancy." Brady's agent, Don Yee, said in a statement on Tuesday. "[They] want to thank everyone who has shown support, and particularly for their consideration of Tom's privacy."

The Patriots star quarterback and the Six Degrees actress, 35, ended their three-year relationship at the end of last year. Since then, Brady, 29, has been romancing Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26. The new couple, who a source told PEOPLE started dating just before Christmas, recently spent a romantic weekend in Paris.

Despite the split, a friend of Moynahan's tells PEOPLE that the actress is "so excited about the pregnancy�she knows she'll be a great mom."

The pregnancy was first reported by the New York Post columnist Liz Smith. Moynahan is over three months pregnant, the paper reports.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady.

STOP PRESS: GISELE SPOTTED IN MILAN FIVE MINUTES AGO - 1.55pm

SPECULATION that Gisele Bundchen will take to the catwalk for the Dolce & Gabbana show tonight must be right - the Brazilian supermodel was seen tripping out of the revolving doors of Milan's Hotel Principe Di Savoia (the one anybody who is anybody stays at), not five minutes ago. Supermodel show-going attire? Skinny black jeans, dark green long jersey top, cropped black miliary jacket. High ponytail. No make-up - don't you just hate her. Question is, will she make it onto the runway of the Gucci show later tonight? Or will she attend the cocktails being hosted tonight by Alexandra Shulman for the editor of Indian Vogue, Priya Tanna? (February 21 2007, PM)

Dolly Jones

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/s...;date=&sid=

Once again: what about the Cacharel event? Anybody knows anything?